Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

I've been wanting a green Celtics-themed shoe for a while now but haven't found anything that I really dig. So I got to experimenting with some Kyrie IV colorways on Nike ID and came up with three designs I like. I wanted to get some feedback from my fellow NT experts :smile: What do you think fam? Feel free to discuss, dissect, diss, praise and/or make suggestions...
Kyrie IV MS7 ID II.png Kyrie IV MS7 ID.png Kyrie IV MS7 ID III.png

Last edited:
Not gonna lie I maybe in the majority but I’m not that impressed with the all stars in person. I was hoping better then pictures but I still don’t care for them.

What's Nike's involvement with the Uncle Drew movie? Think it's a unique way of marketing a athlete given their previous promo runs with that character.

Wore my Kyrie IVs today for the first time and comparing all 4 Kyries with each other the IV is my instant number one. The cushoning is by far the best, the shoes feel super comfortable and they are very light! Super happy overall!

I've been wanting a green Celtics-themed shoe for a while now but haven't found anything that I really dig. So I got to experimenting with some Kyrie IV colorways on Nike ID and came up with three designs I like. I wanted to get some feedback from my fellow NT experts :smile: What do you think fam? Feel free to discuss, dissect, diss, praise and/or make suggestions...
Kyrie IV MS7 ID II.png Kyrie IV MS7 ID.png Kyrie IV MS7 ID III.png

I have one in the mail coming very soon, looks similar to the one on the left

8991DC85-B454-4591-8595-28FFB10C2EFB.jpeg

Pepsi even did a whole promotion using the Kyrie 1s and a Twitter contest for part of the 100 pairs. Here's my 10 which came with a bobblehead and jacket. To promote the movie theyll probably do something similar and drop the 4 version of he Uncle Drews, via a contest or something.

Still so jealous I didn't win one

I think Uncle Drew is kinda played out. It was cool the first time because nobody knew it was Kyrie, but then when it went viral and now everyone knows it's Kyrie, it lost its purpose.

I think Uncle Drew is kinda played out. It was cool the first time because nobody knew it was Kyrie, but then when it went viral and now everyone knows it's Kyrie, it lost its purpose.

Then they go and get Shaq like there is any chance at all he won’t be recognized lol.

The left one, make sure you have gold accents on the tongue.
a little bit more color blocking so it won't look too much like GR pair.
Thanks for the input! I'm still going to twerk the designs a bit. I like what you did with the first two pairs, especially the second pair... the black sole is growing on me big time! Swoosh and tongue logo will be gold for sure :wink:

For some reason I am liking the black sole best.
I'm getting closer to my final ID design and I'm now leaning towards a black sole. I'll post pics soon.

I have one in the mail coming very soon, looks similar to the one on the left
Good stuff man, I'm super-curious to see how they turn out. Can you post pics when they come in?

Kyrie got some nice looking grey/green 4s with him in Locker room for all star practice. They not the city ones either

Back
Top Bottom