Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

On the sneaker app do you refresh the page at 9am or before for the shoes or does it change from notify me to the shoe price on its own?

Nah man, hol' up , last Time I was in this jawn, y'all were talking about how this shoe was a "step back"...ALL Y'ALL only started liking these after the "Confetti's" dropped???
You know the drill :lol: the turn always happens

How limited are the BHM suppose to be? Like if I don’t grab them first thing tomorrow do you guys think they’ll still be around Thursday/Friday this week online?

Nah man, hol' up , last Time I was in this jawn, y'all were talking about how this shoe was a "step back"...ALL Y'ALL only started liking these after the "Confetti's" dropped???
I've been feeling the 4s since the first leaked images lmao

I hope people continue to dislike them so it’s easier for me to acquire more pairs.

DF12F81B-B93D-443E-BAE0-554C82714A35.jpeg

How did they go from the amazing BHM 2's to the boring 3's and these? I'm pretty sure the 4's don't even have a BHM logo anywhere

Bad news on the performance tip fellas.

Had to return my obsidians ... on the back right of the collar it dug so vigorously through my sock that it rubbed a cut into my foot and bled all through the sock and into the shoe.

Ultimately returned them. So disappointed.

CNY are up there.
Confetti are top spot but Chinese in second.

Red/Green would be 2nd but they are a unicorn shoe, especially with me being in the UK.

I'm skipping all the BHM this year. The Kyries would have been better if they left the print off the toebox. Brons are ugly. KD was the nicest but the white midsole/outsole kills it.

Guys any info on when the BHMs drop in Europe? Was meant to be today but can only find one store that's stocked them and they're OOS in my size.

Thanks

Copped a 12....hopefully they hit desktop so I return the retail pair lol

Back
Top Bottom