Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

No Kyries on SNKRS?
IMG_7669.jpg

Yea where are the kyrie on the sneakers app? Every store by me has them and said they’re general release. I’m lost

These should be the ones.

E77824EE-3587-4D49-AFD6-A3053CCE78FE.jpeg
wow ... easy passes then
was close to getting the black/white cw - but like my kryie 3 black ices better...
only the black suede/ice soles like the PG1 black ice would make me bite...

waiting for a crimson/inferno cw thats not the chinese new year one/overdone

these Gurdians better not sell out. I think im just going to go in store for my pair after im out of work on Thursday. Weird that FTL is dropping a day after SNKRs.

I wonder how the XDR rubber will do indoors. I got a text this morning saying mine should be delivered tomorrow.

I wonder how the XDR rubber will do indoors. I got a text this morning saying mine should be delivered tomorrow.

the only experience i had with xdr is with the lebron ambassador. i will get a chance to them out in two weeks, but if you're hooping in them before then, please tell us your experience :smile:

the only experience i had with xdr is with the lebron ambassador. i will get a chance to them out in two weeks, but if you're hooping in them before then, please tell us your experience :smile:

Yea def strictly only hoop shoes. So if I get them tomorrow, I will be testing them out on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom