Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Just gonna put this out there who has the best Sigs from Nike basketball right now In your bias opinion. Lol.

LeBron-15
Kyrie-4
PG-2
KD-snake
Kobe-Kobe AD/NXT

I actually like the lebrons a lot this year for the first time in a while but I’m only going to get the pair I got now and one of those multis..the kyries are fresh but I feel like his most disappointing sig to date,but it’s almost saved by the colorways they’ve been doing, but them being limited kills the appeal again lol. The kd x is the same as the 9 to me ..wouldn’t cop. Pg 2 looks like a 80 dollar pair of non sig shoes. And the Kobe’s are pretty basic too..I’d say
Lebrons and kyries neck and neck for number one. The rest irrelevant lol

DX5HJh9UMAEMw4j.jpg

DX5HJgNVwAA_ruW.jpg

DX5HJlAVMAE_xgY.jpg

DX5HJjbUQAAMJoC.jpg

First day cop.

Followed..I see dude aj Landy commenting on ya pics..he helped me jumpstart my collection again after I took a financial fall..some sick customs you got too bro esp those south beaches , Venice beach too
Thanks bro yea Landy is my dude been choppin it up with him for a while now a very good dude his collection is bananas as well

FTL online has a FSR restock for the All Stars if anyone cares to cop..... just ended up purchasing my TTS there and .5 up (on champs yesterday). Going to compare both sizes and see which fits better and return the other. I'm assuming ill fit the .5 up better.

Not interested in the Halloween looking pair.

IMO Kyrie needs a recurring theme/colorway in his line.
Lebron had the Dunkmans.
KD has the Aunt Pearls
Kyrie needs that "defining" color that people will always want to buy

I mean it took them a while to figure it out in those lines..give it a chance he just getting started. They trying to experiment with huarache themes, which have been a flop imo..some Kobe stuff..I think they should go with that uncle drew colorway .and make it publicly available. It’s simple, but fresh.
Yeah I agree about releasing the Uncle Drews. I think it should be an original theme and not based on other models like the huaraches and Kobes. They could do the N7's every year like the 3's, but honestly it seems like the N7 line has been a big flop too in recent years and not what it once was when KD's were doing it.

Not interested in the Halloween looking pair.

IMO Kyrie needs a recurring theme/colorway in his line.
Lebron had the Dunkmans.
KD has the Aunt Pearls
Kyrie needs that "defining" color that people will always want to buy
The colorway is the brotherhood every year he has it releasing usually except this year so far but that is the colorway that comes to mind with Kyrie not as good as the other players stuff but it has been on all 3 models and im sure the fourth soon

The colorway is the brotherhood every year he has it releasing usually except this year so far but that is the colorway that comes to mind with Kyrie not as good as the other players stuff but it has been on all 3 models and im sure the fourth soon
Yeah that's true. I guess the 1's count even though they didn't have the "DUKE" on them

Brotherhood's are kind of boring though. Royal, black, and white are unexciting. The thing that stands out with the Aunt Pearl KD's is that you can use so many shades of pink, different patterns and textures too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom