Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Somebody trying to sell all 3 pair for a stack on reddit

nwtuibwfk5e11.jpg

Wish SNKRS release pairs came with this packaging....

PO

Damn I need that bro u shoulda grabbed few They going for high on eBay right now
Haha..what’s up bro...anyway....I seen that too but last I checked there haven’t been any sold. So them MF’s can ask for those rediculous prices all they want, they’ll just end up sitting on them. I’ve been ooping peeps in the FB Kyrie group. CTC ones tho, LC yet to release in my area

Haha..what’s up bro...anyway....I seen that too but last I checked there haven’t been any sold. So them MF’s can ask for those rediculous prices all they want, they’ll just end up sitting on them. I’ve been ooping peeps in the FB Kyrie group. CTC ones tho, LC yet to release in my area
So wassup my dawg help me out por favor size xl..if it ain’t no trouble of course

Cuzz that’s where I seen u at first before ig but I got banned from marketplace which means I can’t go in that group anymore smh

Your chances will be higher for the Kix than the other two haha
HAha I’m sure but I don’t want those thangs. What I’m saying is less people gonna go for the ctc then the lc but I want them in reverse order of what I just stated so Idk I think ima hit the lucky charms first then try to double back immediately while I’m pending for the ctc and probably end up missing both knowing my luck with this app

Back
Top Bottom