Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

I knew my time was running short to ID a pair of 4’s once the 5’s got revealed. So I went on today to go ahead and order one of the designs I had been pondering. And sure enough, they are no longer available. (Sad face emoji)
Same. I talked to Nike chat and they said they ran out of materials but the 4 iD will be up for a little while after the 5 releases.

Same. I talked to Nike chat and they said they ran out of materials but the 4 iD will be up for a little while after the 5 releases.

I just attempted to buy one myself- I hope they put it back up again- otherwise they need to take it down off Nike - they're just teasing us

I knew my time was running short to ID a pair of 4’s once the 5’s got revealed. So I went on today to go ahead and order one of the designs I had been pondering. And sure enough, they are no longer available. (Sad face emoji)

Fellas - I just double checked again- and it’s back up. I literally just placed my order on the Kyrie 4 ID- so I would hurry in case they take it back down

Last edited:
ID's came in today, happy with how it turned out.

IMG_20181108_132027.jpg

IMG_20181108_131205.jpg

My last Kyrie 4 will be here in a few weeks and it’s an ID.
So I ended up with:
1. Confetti
2. ASG
3. Lucky Charms
4. CTC
5. Mambas
6. DOTD
7. Chinese New Year
8. IDs

what was uncle drew dressed up as?

In other videos, he's just wearing a Christmas Tree hat. I think what you're seeing in that picture is him wearing a sterile gown and gloves. He probably just came from a visit with a child in isolation (i.e. the child has a compromised immune system, so visitors have to wear the gown, gloves and a mask when they go in the room)

Back
Top Bottom