*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Let's gooooooooo

Attachments

• IMG_4449.jpg
    IMG_4449.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 125
I'm convinced that the 14 was a rush job to get something out. Probably why they dropped so late.
So weird... I'd love to know the story behind it. Maybe they couldn't get some aspect of the shoe down so they released a rushed design as the 14?

Them first blurry pics had me hype lol
not sure what's going on with these

Yeah...that "Ghost" pair and that "Gucci flower" pair do absolutely nothing for me.

Still kinda like the "Dragon/black" pair, and the zipper actually makes sense to me because the bootie upper is always a pain to get in and out of, that zipper could actually help.

But I really don't know about these...look more and more like a 14 without a strap and KD bottom as pics drop. Was hoping for a major overhaul.

These seem to me like a natural progression from the LeBron 12s. (I never understood why Nike would create "megafuse" for one shoe and then abandon it, but I digress)

Anyway, the upper on these at least shape wise seem to be a Knit, higher version of the 12s, sans the Phonyposite wings, replaced with battle knot on the sides to have a soft but supportive side.

Maybe I'm pulling at strings, oh well. I'd be in for a Black version of the Florals with a Gold zipper tho.

Damn now we got one with straps! This had to have been the 14 just waiting to get unleashed

Back
Top Bottom