*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

All I can say is mutiple pairs of 15's will be copped!! I honestly do like every version!

Last edited:
nike-lebron-15-ghost.jpg

Ghost CW

Damn these Jorah Mormont Grey Scale 15s are booty man.... They look so hard to get into lmao.

Too much scale/diamond pattern. All black will look best so I am waiting for that. Guess they are catering to the ballers and the casual wearers.

Once that limited pair is gone and the basic colorways drop then people will start to lose interest. Maybe pick up a pair when they hit discounts/outlets lol

Posting on page 15 :smokin

I have no idea what is happening with this shoe, or what's going on, but I'm watching. And I guess, ultimately, that's what Nike wants for now...

They look comfortable and good for casual wear, not sure about on a court. I see the direction they're going in, different for a Lebron shoe.

I guess it's not a moccasin...but I did it see being a "dressier" shoe.

Seems like Nike is succumbing to the Adidas' pressure. May need to see more colorways, but it's a step down design wise as far the XIV.

I didn't eem think of that but you're right....

It absolutely looks like an adidas shoe sans boost

Don't think a shoe has ever had me this confused......hated them until photoshop above.....now kinda like em'!! Crap

The floral prints might be cop. Otherwise... eh. I like the Ghost color way but Im sure they will be limited just like the only color way I liked for the 14s were limited as hell. The last lebrons i copped where the 13s shooting for the stars color way and i love those. We will see how this release is. But I see what nike is doing. Having the Lebron line which has lost some luster since the lebron 11 tie in with Fashion week and one of the hottest boutiques in KITH and this will have people interested. People also complained about his shoes not being lifestyle ready and they seem to have it covered with the 15s. I like this but again, if everything thats dope is limited, meh

Back
Top Bottom