*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Is anyone else absolutely done with these 1 piece uppers? Do the laces even do anything?

I was just saying this to a friend. I play ball in some of my bball kicks but I also like to rock casual and the one piece upper doesn't really lend itself to a relaxed casual style in my opinion. I haven't bought a LeBron or KD since they've moved to the one piece upper. Maybe I'll have to go the zipper route.

I'm 1000% IN for any grey toned knit version... I love hooping in FlyKnit shoes. This is the first time I've been excited about a Lebron offering in YEARS. Lol

Them first blurry pics had me hype lol
not sure what's going on with these

I feel the same.

Don't know what's with the upper and it looking like it has scales or something.

Shoes looking like they were made for a lizard or something.

IMG_6670.PNG

This is a odd day. It's almost like when the 12s were going to release and a whole lot of CWs popped up. Guess nike is all in on this one.

The
This is a odd day. It's almost like when the 12s were going to release and a whole lot of CWs popped up. Guess nike is all in on this one.
they botched the 14 so trying to make up ground. Just don't see it with these. But I'll reserve judgement until I see more. I skipped every 13 and 14 but for some reason I feel like these might get me once. But I'm doubtful

Here's to hoping Nike Takes the Design from the Zoom Power, gives it a slighly higher cut, a little less foam, and Battle know extending from the ankle down to the toe when creating the LeBron 16s

Why have the zipper if the laces are on top of it.

Man I'm really diggin this shoe. Some of y'all are tough critics. I'm excited that the Lebron line is going back to more of a lifestyle look. We probably haven't had that since the 9s maybe 10.

The funny thing is , that's the show I thought was going to be the 14 , but now it's the 15. If you guys remember me describing the 14 last year , THATS THE SHOE.
Is anything different now from what you've seen last year? :nerd:

Also, zipper should of been on the sides.

Honestly it looks like we've seen 3 versions of the 15 already. The regular model that LeBron posted, the EXT model with the zipper and that soldier mashup lol. I like them

Honestly it looks like we've seen 3 versions of the 15 already. The regular model that LeBron posted, the EXT model with the zipper and that soldier mashup lol. I like them
Seems to be that way. It's just interesting that it was all of a sudden like that. Hopefully we can get a actual reveal within the coming days and figure out what's really going on but I think you got it right.

Wow. This is just bad. These upper configurations and colors are all awful so far. I'm really not feeling the upper designs. So disappointing...

Back
Top Bottom