*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

for osu hoops.....

osu.jpg

Any word on if these are hitting stores?

BDB27F80-33E9-4B7B-A949-B5F28125C5B0.jpeg

Ready and available. Thought these are supposed to be foot locker ex?

Attachments

• 720023EF-16D4-445A-A7C4-BB5957EB6C8C.png
    720023EF-16D4-445A-A7C4-BB5957EB6C8C.png
    698 KB · Views: 0
these are so ****ing cold but aside from those Tan ones they dropped the colors are so weak

What's with the obsession of whether or not he wears them (outside of potential discount)

We might have some Nike investors up here. If signature shoes aren't selling and the player aint wearing them on the regular. What the point of dumping money in Research and development.

If jordan didn't wear none of his shoes while he was playing and just kept rewearing last year's models we wouldn't have the classics/retro that we have today. The nostalgia woultdnt hold up.

People just need to chill on the hype and let these hit the discount rack at NFS. Cause once they do then that's how you know the 15s were a failure.

Well at least NBA season is almost at its peak.

Won free tickets to tonight's game and also these 15's that came with another set of Tix... must say comfort out the box is nice, a bit better than the 14s...was curious about the knit upper, but feels nice actually. Overall nice shoe...
20171124_231853.jpg
Did you win the Instagram or Twitter contest? I won the Twitter contest and am going Tuesday. Hoping for the gum buttoms

Did you win the Instagram or Twitter contest? I won the Twitter contest and am going Tuesday. Hoping for the gum buttoms
I hit on the Twitter...at first lady gave me a pride of Ohio shirt, and I asked her "what about the shoes with my name on the box?" Her reply, "well, you only get the shirt OR the shoes", I said "well, I think I want the shoes" she definitely tried to finesse me...also had 2 Tix for Tuesday game against Miami in the box...seats were "all the way up" lol hope you hit on the kicks...had maybe 5 pairs on the cart compared to about 50 shirts...

don't blame him, da new joints look muck.

Good thing we educated enough to know that it's your opinion. Do you even ball bro?

Jimmyjazz.com LeBron 15 can be had under reatil with 25% promo code they offering. But you gotta pay for shipping.

Jimmyjazz.com shipping sucks I've been waiting for my rebook omnilite Dee brown pumps for a week already. They not coming till Monday.

Apologies if already covered: are those all scarlet Ohio State PE's going to be available at all?

Edit: Nevermind. Hoping for a wide release.

What's with the obsession of whether or not he wears them (outside of potential discount)

If a signature athlete doesn't wear his own sneaker? If it's not comfortable for him are you going to spend $195 to find out if it's comfortable to you? Plus a lot of people gain appeal of a sneaker from seeing it on court in action.

That happen with the eleven, and I'd like to know if sales suffered because of it. After the Kings Pride it seemed like it sort of went downhill.

Back
Top Bottom