*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

This whole thing about "won't buy em if he isn't wearing them" is hilarious. No one in here is going to stress that shoe from a performance perspective the way Lebron does, period.

I buy what I like, and it has nothing to do with who does or doesn't wear the same shoe. Lebrons line stays fresh. It may not be what you like, may be too "out there" or not right for "casual" wear, but if you are basing what shoe you spend your money on or wear because of who wears it...that IMO is the definition of a sheep. If you are looking to ball in them, then focus on the performance as it relates to you, but don't try to compare how the shoe will perform for you to how it does for Lebron. If you wanna rock it casually because you think it looks good, do it, but stop all this the shoe is dead he ain't wearing it or it must be a failed design because he ain't wearing it...all nonsense.

That's IMO the biggest problem in the sneaker world, people only want to buy and wear what other people say are cool.

It’s natural for some chunk of the public to think something might be subpar or off with the shoe if Lebron ditches it for the previous model. It might not be how you or I think, but makes sense that some would, especially given how the switch back is reported these days.

Nike is trying to sell $180 shoes every year and using the idea of innovation and cutting edge to help... Lebron stops wearing it and it can easily shatter the illusion for some.

In this case I don’t really think it’s about validation.

Anybody buy black gums ?
I saw a video on YouTube on them and the guy was saying they should be cheaper than the other pairs because there is no air bubble on the black gum colorway compared to the ashes and ghosts :lol:

He was also saying you can definitely feel they don't have the bubble when wearing them compared to the ashes

I saw a video on YouTube on them and the guy was saying they should be cheaper than the other pairs because there is no air bubble on the black gum colorway compared to the ashes and ghosts :lol:

He was also saying you can definitely feel they don't have the bubble when wearing them compared to the ashes

What channel?

This whole thing about "won't buy em if he isn't wearing them" is hilarious. No one in here is going to stress that shoe from a performance perspective the way Lebron does, period.

I buy what I like, and it has nothing to do with who does or doesn't wear the same shoe. Lebrons line stays fresh. It may not be what you like, may be too "out there" or not right for "casual" wear, but if you are basing what shoe you spend your money on or wear because of who wears it...that IMO is the definition of a sheep. If you are looking to ball in them, then focus on the performance as it relates to you, but don't try to compare how the shoe will perform for you to how it does for Lebron. If you wanna rock it casually because you think it looks good, do it, but stop all this the shoe is dead he ain't wearing it or it must be a failed design because he ain't wearing it...all nonsense.

That's IMO the biggest problem in the sneaker world, people only want to buy and wear what other people say are cool.

I liked the XI's and they were great basketball shoes for me but others felt different. Many felt if they weren't good enough for Lebron then they were defective and noth worth buying. I've read those sentiments on this website.

I don't feel that way.

It’s natural for some chunk of the public to think something might be subpar or off with the shoe if Lebron ditches it for the previous model. It might not be how you or I think, but makes sense that some would, especially given how the switch back is reported these days.

Nike is trying to sell $180 shoes every year and using the idea of innovation and cutting edge to help... Lebron stops wearing it and it can easily shatter the illusion for some.

In this case I don’t really think it’s about validation.

Agreed

I hear what your saying but I buy performance basketball kicks cause I ball heavy.

Interesting I'll like to see some reverse engineer/ deconstruct both the ashes and and the black gums aka black Fridays.

Attachments

• 128D51E2-769C-4ABD-A728-8688F684FCA5.gif
    128D51E2-769C-4ABD-A728-8688F684FCA5.gif
    964 KB · Views: 7
I haven’t seen a single person rocking the Lebron 15 since they dropped. Only here on NT lol these things must not be selling or are more limited than previous models? Idk but seems weird
Yeah I haven't either but it's been turning heads especially at the park. Everyone is like ARE THOSE THE 15S?! I guess because people are prioritizing all the drops in Q4 i.e. yeezys.

I liked the XI's and they were great basketball shoes for me but others felt different. Many felt if they weren't good enough for Lebron then they were defective and noth worth buying. I've read those sentiments on this website.

I don't feel that way.

Agreed
I liked the 11s too but it was killing my achilles a bit. It kinda pinched inward and was giving me achilles tendonitis. This went away when I switched to something like the kobe 9s.

dude who did the video review of the Black/gum is a clown. How can you not realize that the bubble is just blacked out. The minute he opened his mouth I knew he didn't know what he was talking about

dude who did the video review of the Black/gum is a clown. How can you not realize that the bubble is just blacked out. The minute he opened his mouth I knew he didn't know what he was talking about

Direct me to this video please I'll like to. Check this out.

Exactly. How many 6'8, 260+ linebacker types are here on NT? Lebron is literally 1 in a billion and puts a crap ton of torque on his shoes. Chances are you folks are not the same combination of speed and size as he is. If you're buying a hoop shoe, you should buy shoes ESPECIALLY for how they suit you and your game and not because of what others think. I mean this is the type of **** they teach you in elementary school. Seriously.

It's posted on this page above

I'm mainly on NT mobile didn't see it.

Anyway your right homie doesn't know what he was talking about. Another case of a dumb consumer no knowing what they are buying.

1C785AF2-6A63-4349-BC42-E10B239D2F8F.png
5D177662-F348-4FD8-B9AE-192A5E02C5C7.png

Both pics I pulled from the Nike app and both shoes says zoom max on the heel. Maybe the black him pair is molded differently than the ashes. I'll have to see this in person for closer real life inspection. I watched a video from sole brothers saying that the zoom max air is too much and has some instability issues.

Yes these are made, engineered and designed around LeBron James, just like how the Air Jordans were made engineered and designed around Jordan.However these are athlete shoes at the same. Every athlete doesn't run, jump or pivot the same. If your really into performance and want to stay healthy buy the shoes that you know you can play well in. Not just they don't look cool or no one isn't wearing them. That won't improve your performance on court. The 15s are a good looking shoe for casual lifestyle wear. Just hopefully LeBron can pull another world championship win in these cause the 14s didn't take him there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom