*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

They interviewed him after the game and asked why he switched shoes.

He said no reason really but he wasn't playing well in the first so he switched to the 15.

He said it's just a weird superstion thing

But I do think it's weird to wear the previous model.
Has anyone done that? Kobe maybe but he had that re release so that doesn't really count.

I know Jordan never did that.

W-MJ-9-Flint.jpg

if i had my own signature line i’d wear random pairs from each year every night i.e. if i was lebron i’d randomly break out AZGs, 4s, 8 v2s, 9’s, etc. with updated tech ofc

That's not the same

That's a retro and that's not the previous model.

What I mean is in 96 when Jordan was wearing the 12 he didn't go back to the 11.

Same thing with all the others I THINK....i didn't see every game.

In the 90s wearing the 5...never went back and wore the 4. Wearing the 6...never went back and wore the 5....etc....etc.

penny. Iverson. Barkley.

Same deal.

But because of the way sneakers are now I could see lebron wearing an older older model. But the last one is weird.

tthose are retros, he never wore the OG 9s in the NBA season back when he 1st retired. I sure players have their own free will to wear whatever shoes they feel comfortable of wearing but their limitations to what they can wear on court and off court.

LeBron just need to know he has fans and fans are watching everything he wears head to toe. When Jordan was playing pre-inteernet ages dudes were lucky enough to get latest pair or colorway before they hit the stores if they had a strong connection with Nike or mom and pop shop that got there 2-3 months in advance.

If a signature athlete doesn't wear his own sneaker? If it's not comfortable for him are you going to spend $195 to find out if it's comfortable to you? Plus a lot of people gain appeal of a sneaker from seeing it on court in action.

That happen with the eleven, and I'd like to know if sales suffered because of it. After the Kings Pride it seemed like it sort of went downhill.

I think the XI had record sales if I recall correctly.

Maybe he pulled out the 14s because theyre going for $40 - 60 at the outlet and Nike wants a bump.

Forreal though, it's not that serious. Why do some of you need a grown *** man in his 30s to tell you what to wear?

Last edited:
If a signature athlete doesn't wear his own sneaker? If it's not comfortable for him are you going to spend $195 to find out if it's comfortable to you? Plus a lot of people gain appeal of a sneaker from seeing it on court in action.

That happen with the eleven, and I'd like to know if sales suffered because of it. After the Kings Pride it seemed like it sort of went downhill.

This is funny to me considering I own far too many pairs of 11s and the 15 is my favourite model since them, but I feel you, aside from the comfort thing

I haven’t seen a single person rocking the Lebron 15 since they dropped. Only here on NT lol these things must not be selling or are more limited than previous models? Idk but seems weird

I’ve seen a couple around my area (Raleigh, NC). Don’t think it’s a knock on these as much as it is people just not really wearing modern tech hoops shoes right now casually. I’ve seen plenty in the gym

I’ve seen a couple around my area (Raleigh, NC). Don’t think it’s a knock on these as much as it is people just not really wearing modern tech hoops shoes right now casually. I’ve seen plenty in the gym

Wait till Christmas or 2018 neat all star weekend they are gonna be on peoples feet.

If your buying high performance basketball shoes to wear them causal. Is a waste of money imo. Let not forget these are $185 retail not everyone tryna drop money like that if they in shoe game they know till wait when they can get it for the low.

Isn't Kyrie still wearing the 3 from last season, Harden in Vol. 1, Paul George in PG1's? IMO it would make sense to have a signature players new model ready at the start of the season.

In socal, I've see many rocking Kobe XI, PG1, KD9/10, & for LeBron XV will be rocking casually

I feel like the Lebron XV is a shoe that a lot of people will really like in retrospect. It will be very anticipated in 10-15 years when it's brought back. Same with the 11, although probably moreso with them.
The shoe doesn't get a lot of love now because of the "performance" aspect and it not being heavily promoted or hyped up but design-wise it's pretty great I think.

Back
Top Bottom