*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Did he switc for todays game?

So did you guys stay TTS or went down half a size? I tried both 10 and 10.5 with my thin socks and think the 10 has a snugger fit. But dunno if I can fit in with the Nike crew socks which are usually thicker.

So did you guys stay TTS or went down half a size? I tried both 10 and 10.5 with my thin socks and think the 10 has a snugger fit. But dunno if I can fit in with the Nike crew socks which are usually thicker.

Seen a dude at 24 fitness with the ashes. I was kinda jelly cause my pair hasn't come. I'm patient. At least I got it for the low.

Weird though he switch from the ashes to kobe instincts. Idk didn't ask him why cause I didn't know him like that to ask a personal question.

I usually go true to size cause I wear thin socks. Are Nike elite socks worth it?

Nah he stayed in the Soldier 11s. I went TTS because they run narrow and I personally like wearing thicker socks.

Seen a dude at 24 fitness with the ashes. I was kinda jelly cause my pair hasn't come. I'm patient. At least I got it for the low.

Weird though he switch from the ashes to kobe instincts. Idk didn't ask him why cause I didn't know him like that to ask a personal question.

I usually go true to size cause I wear thin socks. Are Nike elite socks worth it?

I don’t think anyone at gym would put the shoes in the terrain that lebron or other explosive players put their shoes through.

Yes, I’d say so. They hug the feet much firmer and also provide quite a bit of cushion compared to my $3 kappa socks lol.

Has he worn 15s since the 5th time he twisted his ankle? Looks like it’s been all 14s and Soldiers lol

They just can’t get his line right anymore. They went from being highly consistent in the first 10 years to can’t hit on the last 5... wonder what’s going on?

He put on the 15s in the SECOND half after wearing the 14s so it's definitely not a comfort issue.

I think it's either

He actually likes switching it up
He's wearing different models to push them

Maybe he's switching because of weird player superstition? I mean the CAVS have an 8 game winning streak hahaha.

Apparently these drop at Kith on 12/30
5FE21800-12A1-46B6-AC8E-94C9B8A56E33.jpeg

E8DE6A31-653A-4B63-A763-A430141FA5B6.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t do Dri-Fit when I try on a sneaker for the first time.

Narrow feet people go down half a size. Most one piece uppers I go down half a size. I love my sneaker to be a glove fit.

Can’t stop wearing my Ashes I swear. Gym, school. Not sure why Bron isn’t wearing them but myself and many of you will do the honors. Can’t wait to see what the Christmas and All-Star looks like.

Dang that’s the pair I wanted too smh I hope this limited to one area tactic bites them directly in the beehole

Back
Top Bottom