*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

From my perspective: I'm wearing the 15s 'cause I'm a heavy guy and they're mad comfortable. I play a little BBall too; on the side. They look cool and feel good. If he stops wearing them, that just means more discounts for us. Besides, I just bought my first pair of 14s on major discount. I'm also gonna buy a Soldier 11 soon, so I don't get this hypebeast crap nowadays. Just wear what you want. Be YOU... :lol:.

I don’t think the street wear kids these days know what these are. They are more into supreme and yeezys.
Well I live in NY so kids at the park def know what's up because I've been asked a lot since I first played in them. As for supreme and yeezys, most of these kids can't even afford them (resale), yet alone cop them online at retail so they don't even bother with that. My nephew and his friends don't even bat an eye over supreme because it's not even worth the hassle to them. Being that they're ball players, they're more into basketball shoes.

They don’t queue up so that they can resell those supreme items?

You are hanging out with the right kind of kids in that case. Kids should be out there playing and enjoying their youth. Instead of queueing up, wasting their time just to buy a hyped up supreme stuffs and sell it as soon as the next season drops.

They don’t queue up so that they can resell those supreme items?

You are hanging out with the right kind of kids in that case. Kids should be out there playing and enjoying their youth. Instead of queueing up, wasting their time just to buy a hyped up supreme stuffs and sell it as soon as the next season drops.
Honestly never really met many supreme heads. It's really only this one guy I know but it's because he gets the hook up since he's a well known photographer in NY. Does stuff for Supreme, Ronnie Fieg, complex, etc.

Anyone order Pride of Ohio or Ashes from Xhibition store and receive a shipping email yet? I know there was someone who ordered on the 22nd and still hasnt got a shipping email.

12/07
20171127183702.jpg

20171127183703.jpg

20171127183705.jpg

20171127183704.jpg

20171127183706.jpg

Wow, which ones did u order and when did u order them?
I order the pride of Ohio on the 22nd and the sold out on nike.com n footlocker.com n only 2 footlocker in my area got n the 1 closest to me is sold out smh ol well on to the new heights

am really sorry about this, but for some reason we never got that shoe in a 12. We were waiting for Nike to send us the remainder of our oder but they never showed up. This was there reply

Back
Top Bottom