*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Well, I guess I just bought a pair of the stained glass off of Stock X. Put in a bid for about $300 when prices were at $450+ for my size thinking I’d have time to mull over whether I wanted to pay that because there’s no way prices would drop that fast. Guess prices dropped that fast.

I hope with the 16's Nike doesn't try to do this "fashion" approach they're doing with the 15's.

Last edited:
26068D74-7DF2-44B5-993B-E4228A747DBC.jpeg

i wont lie to myself , after watching this kiths and some other CWs of this model , this is the best lebron made after the lebron 8 , propably top5 lebron shoes among with 6,7,8 and 1 . But i still cant understand how can someone ball in them if he isnt a power forward or center or a super atheltic small foward at least ? irving/harden/kobe shoes are much much more friendly for player who play guard position

I hope with the 16's Nike doesn't try to do this "fashion" approach they're doing with the 15's.

They've tried to do that with the Jordans a lot recently which has been annoying because the tech has generally been solid but the traction has been awful. I just don't get how a $180+ shoe doesn't have good traction. Adidas has been doing an amazing job with traction on translucent soles... Nike needs to up their performance game on the high end.

They've tried to do that with the Jordans a lot recently which has been annoying because the tech has generally been solid but the traction has been awful. I just don't get how a $180+ shoe doesn't have good traction. Adidas has been doing an amazing job with traction on translucent soles... Nike needs to up their performance game on the high end.
I just want something like Lebrons 7-10. Tired of these sock like fits.

Hard pass on the bhm’s but I will get the Kyrie bhm’s. Kyrie over Bron again

Good lord those Graffitis are dope. Im picky about white and thought they were silver at first glance but Im def in for those. Swore I was done with this shoe.

Need RD. :emoji_athletic_shoe::emoji_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom