*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

What's so special about the Equality kicks? They're literally plain white and black sneakers with equality on them.

Agreed. That BHM pair also looks like it'll still look half decent after a couple of wears too. Less is more in some cases.

Still holding out for the black equality pair...unless the ghost can get copped for the low :lol:

26068D74-7DF2-44B5-993B-E4228A747DBC.jpeg

Lebron 15 dracarys

because green, black, and red are colors typically associated with africa by african-americans?

and the date corresponds to Lebron and other NBA players making their speech at the ESPYs?

Lebron 10>
Dirty sprites
Cork
What the mvp
Champ pack
Mint
cork and what the mvp were definitely good but the shoe in general apart from those 2 super limited CWs was just a hot bulky garbage , lebron 9 champ pack was also good and had good colourways like the chinese new year , big bangs and some others but in general it was a clown looking shoe as well to tell the truth

I looked last night at the 15 BHMs and it was a "Nah"

I looked this morning and it was a "maybe"

It'll be either these or the AJ1 BHMs.

cork and what the mvp were definitely good but the shoe in general apart from those 2 super limited CWs was just a hot bulky garbage , lebron 9 champ pack was also good and had good colourways like the chinese new year , big bangs and some others but in general it was a clown looking shoe as well to tell the truth

heat.gif

Blasphemy....X and X Elite are GOAT.

I still wear my superhero elite Xs religiously for hoops. The only shoe that comes close to that comfort level, and in some ways surpasses those, are the 15s. Just wish we had some ID options...

Back
Top Bottom