*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Got my concretes in, nothing we haven't already seen, but I'm definitely liking the 3M on the straps.
image_uploaded_from_ios_1024.jpg
image_uploaded_from_ios_1024 (1).jpg

I still wear my superhero elite Xs religiously for hoops. The only shoe that comes close to that comfort level, and in some ways surpasses those, are the 15s. Just wish we had some ID options...

X are the best performer of the whole signature series IMHO. Best cushion and traction. X Elites are dope with regards to lock down, 2nd in the whole series to IVs. IIs are second overall to me as they have great cushion and great traction and one of the best fits in the signature line. XV are 3rd overall with great cushion and no-break out period required.

Of course we are taking of a shoe line that was designed for a forward, so if you are nimble guys obviously you will be looking for attributes that are not present in the line...

anyone knows when the "elite" version gonna drop ?
wanting to get 15 for ballin, but the lack of outrigger kinda put me off.
so i'm waiting for the elite and hoping that it will have the outrigger, otherwise i'm gonna get the XXX2 instead.

Totally agree!!! X ELITE is the best lebron shoes to ball in IMHO
i still have my championshiop and ID but they are not court worthy anymore
I still regret not making more LeBron x elite IDs. Best shoes to ball in. Played in my Championships elites more than 50 times and still look new.

anyone knows when the "elite" version gonna drop ?
wanting to get 15 for ballin, but the lack of outrigger kinda put me off.
so i'm waiting for the elite and hoping that it will have the outrigger, otherwise i'm gonna get the XXX2 instead.

I wouldn't hold your breath on an elite 15, no elite 14, and Nike Basketball said they were going in a different direction last season.

Last edited:
Even though last year's BHM's were really basic, at least they were clean. First thing I thought when I saw these was Gucci

Back
Top Bottom