*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I would say multiple factors. But I think a series of mistakes by Nike threw the line off course for the casual fans:
1. The XI had an awesome design and marketing campaign to kick it off (the run through Miami commercial was awesome) But the on court issues Bron had with the XI was covered extensively by the media for the first time in his partnership with Nike.
2. The XII had no marketing campaign, a decent but not loved design, and right off the bat the launch got pushed due to the plastic eyelet issue. Wasn’t a good start for it.
3. XIII was one of the worst LeBron shoes, not a real good looking design, not a great performer and some pretty bad colorways overall. A lot released directly to the outlets.
4. 14, better design but wasn’t launched until after Christmas, and best colorway was super limited and that turned a lot people off right from the beginning.

In my opinion Nike just isn’t giving the LeBron line the attention it deserves and it has lost a lot of the excitement and creativity it had and went away from the more classicly appealing designs it had going before the 12. Colorways have lacked inspiration and the new designs are way too similar to other models.
I agree with all of this except 2. At least where I'm at the 12's were popular as ever. That's the most popular one out of the ones you mentioned in your post and a lot of people had them on the court. Now the 13's them things were stinking exactly like you said where I'm at.

Another PBA player with the pink rust

We never gonna get these at this rate. :lol:

PBA giving no dambs about the 'Launch Dates'. :lol:

Might as well be Philippines exclusives :lol:

Lebron XV LMTD 'Agimat' :lol:

F8E189F9-0D2F-4AAD-BC1F-89F0BEBE4F04.gif

Is Nike trying to appeal to Cam'Ron with stupid pink shoes? Do they not understand society doesn't follow his idiotic dress code?

Back
Top Bottom