*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

lol only kids under their early 20s aspire to work at footlocker. i remember when i thought that was my dream job too until i started working there for 5 years through college and saw how lame it was.

lol "dream job at footlocker" still hilarious to me. i hear so many kids say this. me included when i was 19

Early 20s? I'm thinking early teens more like it

I don't care what girls think. I just want to get multiple pairs for resell and it'll be easier. You have to work a boring 9-5 while I have my dream job working at Footlocker. Jokes on you, I'll stock up on all the nice pairs and leave the glue stained joints all for you.

Ok that’s enough for today little buddy :smh:

A88AEFDC-3DE1-41B3-B45A-F76660C8A35A.gif

Pricing is foolish for the KITH collab... SHM

Florals for $285 + 10 shipping is quite disappointing. I have the Rose Gold one & it was only 200.
How do the shorts cost more than the hoodie? Basketball $150?

Doesn't make any sense.

PO

Got my pair in the mail today.

Fit is very similar to the XIV, was expecting the Battle Knit to be a lot of stretchy. Should give it an actual casual wear test tomorrow.

Great looking shoe though.

So the question is do they drop at midnight as in 2 hours 50 min or midnight 2/17?

Yea with the first Kith Lebron drop, they sent out the email with product links a little bit before the drop which made it easy for bots. They didn’t go immediately OOS but quick enough. If those early links don’t go out, it’s a guessing game on keywords which Kith always likes to play around with, which means manual is the way to go, and it’s a Shopify site so set up your cart/tabs accordingly beforehand.

Last edited:
You need to jump through more hoops to get a pair of sneakers than to buy a gun.

RIP to those in So. Florida

Back
Top Bottom