*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

giphy.gif

So how limited do you think the pink pairs will be and do you think it'll resell for much?

Oh they'll be highly limited based on what I've researched. Hell yeah it'll resell for a boatload based on chicks digging dudes who are man enough to rock pink!

You better camp out. Or get in contact your hookups or peeps you're cool with at stores if you have any so they can save you some for your resale purposes. Act fast please.

Can’t get it to add to cart and haven’t been able to since 2am. Purchased from oneblockdown and my excitement kept me awake for 2 hours. Got 1 hour of sleep only to receive a refund email. Back to back 14 hour work day...ya, I quit. @dwoodactennis you were right

Oh they'll be highly limited based on what I've researched. Hell yeah it'll resell for a boatload based on chicks digging dudes who are man enough to rock pink!

You better camp out. Or get in contact your hookups or peeps you're cool with at stores if you have any so they can save you some for your resale purposes. Act fast please.

I don't care what girls think. I just want to get multiple pairs for resell and it'll be easier. You have to work a boring 9-5 while I have my dream job working at Footlocker. Jokes on you, I'll stock up on all the nice pairs and leave the glue stained joints all for you.

I don't care what girls think. I just want to get multiple pairs for resell and it'll be easier. You have to work a boring 9-5 while I have my dream job working at Footlocker. Jokes on you, I'll stock up on all the nice pairs and leave the glue stained joints all for you.

I work on my own and get my own deals.

I don't have to be a loser on here like you trying to get feedback on what shoes will fetch a high resale value. If you're a true businessman, you should never go online to inquire, it's all intuition and instinct and logic which you lack.

You really aren't doing good in life if you aspired to work at Foot Locker which isn't a loyal company to work for.

lol only kids under their early 20s aspire to work at footlocker. i remember when i thought that was my dream job too until i started working there for 5 years through college and saw how lame it was.

lol "dream job at footlocker" still hilarious to me. i hear so many kids say this. me included when i was 19

Back
Top Bottom