*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

20180216_101854.jpg

I went with this mosaic lion tee bcuz it was the closet thing to a stained glass lion, might grab another shirt though, still trying to figure out how I'm attached the lace locks but I will
20180216_102012.jpg

These rose golds are fire and have def shunned my price reservations about the performance chapter kith price, I'm need those 2 prs for sure
20180216_111935.jpg

And I went with the alt laces and some rose fold lace locks courtesy of "Keep me fresh(kmf)"

Idk if I'm gonna be up for the drop at 5am but if anyone gets a size US12 in the White Florals and wants to oop me for retail&shipping I'll suck ya **** mane

Got here at 8 and I’m #230, which almost guarantees I’m assed out.

Apparently KITH started taking names last night but never said they were doing so publicly. Baaaaasuuurra!

lol, you dudes sound salty.

I'm not a teen, I'm 51 years old and I CURRENTLY work at footlocker. Like I said, I enjoy my job and it's been my dream job since forever. Maybe footlocker hasn't been loyal to you but it has been to me with all the releases I get.

lol only kids under their early 20s aspire to work at footlocker

You mean inspire. Correct your grammar if your going to come at me.

I'm not a teen, I'm 51 years old and I CURRENTLY work at footlocker. Like I said, I enjoy my job and it's been my dream job since forever. Maybe footlocker hasn't been loyal to you but it has been to me with all the releases I get.

So you the one backdooring all the releases..LOL! And he is right, it is "aspire". Sorry

No no, he meant aspire
Screenshot_20180216-125930.jpg

Kids ambitions to sell shoes and get that 30% store discount, but maybe you can inspire some kids to do the same
Screenshot_20180216-130011.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180216-125930.jpg
    Screenshot_20180216-125930.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 3
Idk if I'm gonna be up for the drop at 5am but if anyone gets a size US12 in the White Florals and wants to oop me for retail&shipping I'll suck ya **** mane
Hold on cuz, I hope you trying to be funny and copy off dude on menace to society with the cheese burgers

Back
Top Bottom