*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I think if you're online right when it drops you'll have a good chance. With all the other more sought after drops this weekend and price increase from the first drop, I think it'll be mostly diehard Bron and Kith people going for these.

I think if you're online right when it drops you'll have a good chance. With all the other more sought after drops this weekend and price increase from the first drop, I think it'll be mostly diehard Bron and Kith people going for these.

I'm still confused is the drop in 45 min or tomorrow at midnight 2/17?

I'm still confused is the drop in 45 min or tomorrow at midnight 2/17?

This **** always confuses me lol. The way I read their article, I think it said in store Friday and online later...implying Friday night/Saturday morning. But Friday at midnight is technically Thursday night/Friday morning lol smh

This **** always confuses me lol. The way I read their article, I think it said in store Friday and online later...implying Friday night/Saturday morning. But Friday at midnight is technically Thursday night/Friday morning lol smh

Exactly man, best of luck! What you going for?

I don’t know how early I should get to the L.A store tomorrow. Thinking 8AM. I’m staying FIVE MINUTES AWAY, lol.

Probably only going for white floral performance joints. As much as I love the strap design, the price points are simply too high to go for both.

Last edited:
C77D9271-EAFE-4496-B072-A56DD27916EC.jpeg
In HK Nike shop

Did y’all see NDP on sportscenter this morning? He had All Star shoes out and was going over each pair.

All I could think was this was a big missed opportunity for the Lebron line. He was asked ‘where’s the lebrons’ , ndp said Nike has something special planned, rumors being an embroidered collab, so we know what that is. But not being a part of that segment was like Nike dropped the ball.

There were other nikes but how u gonna have dame lillards and no Lebrons smh

Did y’all see NDP on sportscenter this morning? He had All Star shoes out and was going over each pair.

All I could think was this was a big missed opportunity for the Lebron line. He was asked ‘where’s the lebrons’ , ndp said Nike has something special planned, rumors being an embroidered collab, so we know what that is. But not being a part of that segment was like Nike dropped the ball.

There were other nikes but how u gonna have dame lillards and no Lebrons smh

How are you gonna have limited, practically unavailable, all-star shoes? It's All-Star weekend and nothing is really confirmed. Dropping the ball is exactly what they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom