*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Lebron 11 were excellent performance wise.

The traction and support was phenomenal. I wore those all throughout a rec league and I played against former ncaa players

Many of them told me that my crossover was the fastest they had ever experienced.

14 IDs are $220... So I'm guessing the 15s will be at least that much if not more.

I'ma have to find a promo code before they drop. :lol:

face.jpg

didnt even think bout the price on the xivs

Lebron 11 were excellent performance wise.

The traction and support was phenomenal. I wore those all throughout a rec league and I played against former ncaa players

Many of them told me that my crossover was the fastest they had ever experienced.

Full length Zoom + Lunar combo was so much better than all of this hex Zoom nonsense they have been pushing recently. The main issue with the 11s was that they fit awkwardly at the toe (I believe this is why LeBron stopped wearing them).

Full length Zoom + Lunar combo was so much better than all of this hex Zoom nonsense they have been pushing recently. The main issue with the 11s was that they fit awkwardly at the toe (I believe this is why LeBron stopped wearing them).
lebron stopped wearing that kick because the outer bootie and the drop in wasnt a comfortable setup for him. that shoe was one of the most uncomfortable out of the line.

imo, lunar sucks for bball

I love my lebron 11s but he is right. I had gotten my TTS and they were snug as hell. I always wanted the 10s but I never got around to copping a pair. I should hunt down the denim joints...

lebron stopped wearing that kick because the outer bootie and the drop in wasnt a comfortable setup for him. that shoe was one of the most uncomfortable out of the line.

imo, lunar sucks for bball
QFT, if you hoop a few times a week lunar is done in less than a month. Never mind the lack of impact protection. And from what the reviews are saying this react stuff isnt any better.

I wonder if the Multi color versions will be the black & white Floral pairs from Kith

Back
Top Bottom