*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

We're looking at the best air max basketball shoe ever folks.
20170913_082850.png

Omg lmao I remember when KD first declared he was going to the warriors and someone posted this gif with the caption "Niqqa did you just say you were taking your talents to Golden State?" - LeBron
That ish was hilarious

These look like they'll perform well but I'm concerned about ankle support. I have a quick crossover and I don't know how flyknit will handle that type of speed.
I balled in 12s and I definetely noticed an increase in assists and rebounds. I assume it had something to do with the pods.
I'm excited to see where this New battle max tech takes my game.

These look like they'll perform well but I'm concerned about ankle support. I have a quick crossover and I don't know how flyknit will handle that type of speed.
I balled in 12s and I definetely noticed an increase in assists and rebounds. I assume it had something to do with the pods.

1*JQdLLFKboPfDKP3ZneAG5Q.gif

:emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

tumblr_mtt8gsf1EH1qdaaw6o1_500.gif

and has your free throw percentage increased in numbers as well? i need answers man!

and has your free throw percentage increased in numbers as well? i need answers man!

Are you being serious right now?

Of Course his free through percentage went up, that's a given!

I'm confident with the 15's his passer and kicking rating will go up too!

I know it's very early but I think the low top version of the 15's is going to look very good too!

Back
Top Bottom