*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

IMG_5055.JPG

Can't wait to see these. Gotta make mockups. That Dunkman rendering was raw.
Black/Black-Team Red-Metallic Gold Style Code: 897648-003
University Red/Black-Black Style Code: 897648-600

What's the difference from that type of Zoom compared to the white pads?

Omg lmao I remember when KD first declared he was going to the warriors and someone posted this gif with the caption "Niqqa did you just say you were taking your talents to Golden State?" - LeBron
That ish was hilarious

Best decision KD ever made from himself.. Pretty much singlehandedlt assured LeBron won't win anymore rings unless he signs the vet min on another contender.

LeBron honestly might want to consider signing the vet min on GSW and getting a few more rings with the Dubs.

I love how little faith you have in their creative team, given all the hideous cws of Brons they've put out the past few years...

Or just don't buy the garbage cws that go to outlets?

To the point your making there's been a significant amount of bad LBJ cws. Most of the good cws are hard or impossible to get. Might as well grab them from the outlet especially since they are performance shoes, and less of a fashion statement these days.

To the point your making there's been a significant amount of bad LBJ cws. Most of the good cws are hard or impossible to get. Might as well grab them from the outlet especially since they are performance shoes, and less of a fashion statement these days.

Yeah I mean if you don't care how they look and just need shoes for the court then this makes sense.

I never understood how some of those LeBron cws came out.. Like how did the person who designed these go home to their family and pack their kids lunches the next day for school all while knowing that they unleashed this monstrosity upon the world:

nike-lebron-11-atomic-orange-00.jpg

puff that blueberry kush.....lick a creamsicle....creamsicle got a lil blue in it them :tongue:

other than that U got me Sir, i love em cause most hate em, ya know

Back
Top Bottom