*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

From nike's original press release on #LebronWatch:

“LeBron Watch will feature the best of LEBRON 15 PEs, and bring them directly to consumers the minute he steps on the court via SNKRS. And we will surprise and delight consumers by bringing back the most-voted product at the season’s end.”

maybe that means that you could vote for any of the PEs at the end (SBs included?) for release?

8157C94F-54B2-4549-BE2B-8B92BB84F50F.jpeg
These aren’t releasing. So y’all gotta stop wishing. Honestly I like them and all but they aren’t that special. They just resemble the 8 is all. If they were a mass GR they’d rot just like the other signature shoes as of late.

From nike's original press release on #LebronWatch:

“LeBron Watch will feature the best of LEBRON 15 PEs, and bring them directly to consumers the minute he steps on the court via SNKRS. And we will surprise and delight consumers by bringing back the most-voted product at the season’s end.”

maybe that means that you could vote for any of the PEs at the end (SBs included?) for release?

Well at least we know which pair is getting voted for purchase :lol:

At least the people that like them would be able to buy

there's a lot of people in here buying 15's that are still chilling on shelves

True, hey post the launch locators on the pebbles so I can put a plan together for my pre consolation prize for these griffey Ls I'm take

I mean, Lebrons sit in stores now but that's more a product of nike making lots of pairs and it not really being in their interest to make their flagship performance shoe hard to get. If they're available, even if they go on sale a little bit, that's still money being made. We've seen that nike can make limited pairs move if they want, they just do it through their own app so there's no need to worry about the appearance of "limited" pairs sitting on shelves at retail. The state of the "shoe game" right now isn't conducive to moving limited edition hyped performance basketball sneakers in brick and mortar retail, with the kobe 1 protros being the only somewhat recent exception.

I honestly think if they GRd the SBs they would sell out within a few days. I don’t think any other cw would sell out as a GR

He hasn't played in Miami for a few years now. The general public has moved on from that colorway. Die hard fans of Bron might buy but to think a GR SB would sellout in 2018 is a pipe dream

Literally everyone in the thread (minus like 3 people) were all in on the SBs before they knew it was 1/1. Dudes even popped in asking sizing questions without ever being in the thread before lmao. And that’s just NikeTalk. Equate in the rest of the world/Bron fans/Resellers and it would be game over if they released.

Back
Top Bottom