*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Depends what the L23 pair is

Maybe Jordan related, or I remember somebody posting a concept of a zoom generation 1 which looked great. But that symbol reminds me of the first soldier, maybe another strapped shoe?

Capture1.PNG

Kind of glad the south beach versions aren't in the LeBron watch. I hate Miami, I hate the fact he went there which if you look at their arena tonight should tell you was only so he could play with Wade. Nobody cares there. Not salty about the colors either. Bring on the Griffey's Thursday.

The heat are loved down here, and to an extent Lebron is still loved down here. Those 4 years were critical to Lebrons development.

Maybe Jordan related, or I remember somebody posting a concept of a zoom generation 1 which looked great. But that symbol reminds me of the first soldier, maybe another strapped shoe?

Capture1.PNG

I’m thinking it could be Jordan related. They did a Jordan related one for the 7 too.

I'm assuming that the Fruity Pebble is a "QS" like the Hollywood. Plentiful but probably not at your local Footlocker that has a city population of 100 lol.
I don't see people having trouble grabbing them online, but I'm gonna camp early outside of mine cuz I just gotta be the first one to put em on my feet. Been dreaming about these for weeks :rofl:
Which online stores are gona have them?.... its been a long time since i tried to get a QS.

I think the SB's and Waffles show that the 15's look 10x better with that swoosh placement.

I like what they are doing with this shoe. Some have no branding on the sides and others do. Little Nike swoosh on the AM 95's, Nike graphic on the inside of Hardwood Classic's. The swooshes on the Waffle's and South Beach, Big Nike Air on the Orange Box's. And then the ones with the uppers clean without anything. All are cool and unique in their own way. Very cool they are changing it up.

Back
Top Bottom