*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

6B5107EA-8937-4C8D-B574-D1EB49FA258B.jpeg
Want the white MCs but now I’m leaning towards black MC! Won’t have to worry about keeping them clean lol pic is from IG

All I need are the blk/gold pair for under retail , the AM95 (I'm sad I struck out on those btw), and the Griffeys.

Literally everyone in the thread (minus like 3 people) were all in on the SBs before they knew it was 1/1. Dudes even popped in asking sizing questions without ever being in the thread before lmao. And that’s just NikeTalk. Equate in the rest of the world/Bron fans/Resellers and it would be game over if they released.
I been in this thread I wasn't all over the SB's also a lot of people in the thread upset about them not releasing but from jump Nike said only 5 out of 8 would release

6B5107EA-8937-4C8D-B574-D1EB49FA258B.jpeg
Want the white MCs but now I’m leaning towards black MC! Won’t have to worry about keeping them clean lol pic is from IG
I don’t think you could go wrong with either one honestly bro. But I got from a reliable source is that the white/multicolor will be GR but more limited than the black/multicolor. I hope this helps on your decision.

I been in this thread I wasn't all over the SB's also a lot of people in the thread upset about them not releasing but from jump Nike said only 5 out of 8 would release

Yea, I knew from the jump it’s 5 out of 8. But why give us 3-4 ugly color way and keep the popular one as a 1/1. I was upset for a bit but at the end of the day they’re just shoes. Onto the next one.

Yea, I knew from the jump it’s 5 out of 8. But why give us 3-4 ugly color way and keep the popular one as a 1/1. I was upset for a bit but at the end of the day they’re just shoes. Onto the next one.
Don’t forget we have the chance to potentially vote for one in the end. Right now it seems South Beaches then Waffles would be winning in terms of popularity.

I'm assuming that the Fruity Pebble is a "QS" like the Hollywood. Plentiful but probably not at your local Footlocker that has a city population of 100 lol.
I don't see people having trouble grabbing them online, but I'm gonna camp early outside of mine cuz I just gotta be the first one to put em on my feet. Been dreaming about these for weeks :rofl:

Don’t forget we have the chance to potentially vote for one in the end. Right now it seems South Beaches then Waffles would be winning in terms of popularity.

So how are people ranking the Lebron watch shoes? For me:

1.Waffle
2.Orange Box
3. Deions (not a fan of the white version but the concept is cool)
4.South Beach
5.Griffeys
7.ACG's

Still waiting on one pair to leak. Do not think the red deions are part of the lebron watch considering there is nothing on nike about them

So the 2 best pairs waffles and Sbs not releasing. Why not make it top 3 and don’t release the Griffey’s.

Back
Top Bottom