*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

She's lucid and talking. She doesn't remember anything from the ~10 minute episode. I'm just so thankful I was at the house and heard and caught her before she could fall.

Lots of tests to come, but things are stable for now and she's safe. She was embarrassed that the paramedics saw "the house in such a mess" and reminded me that I had a package at the house (Wotherspoons). What a woman :lol:

Thanks so much NT fam.
Prayers up man

Glad she’s doing ok

the endless possibilities with this model is crazy

DaD3P3mWkAA7_eU.jpg:large

Bro, this season he has been awful!
He's been way more in love with himself and celebrating his stats and highlight plays, even when they happen in losses.
You'd never catch MJ or Kobe celebrating a pass or a dunk after a loss.
It's annoying AF.

Truth....

LBJ legitimately is in the convo for the greatest player of all time... but the way he tries to draw attention to a great play in a 20 point loss is not what Id expect from a player of his caliber. Thats like a jr smith move. I can't help but wonder if his business people also have access to his social media to do that self promoting look at me stuff. Meaning LBJ has the keys but they also have a copy

Those AZGs are so weak! I love the AZG but i don't think the OG cw worked out here... guess it doesn't matter since they're not releasing. Which also doesn't really matter for the #teamretail crew

I enjoy Lebron celebrating himself here in his 15th year. What he’s doing every night is incredible. I understand how it might rub some people the wrong way, but to me it’s kinda like Ali or any other brash athlete that’s just confident in themselves.

It’s season 15, amazing that he’s doing this at this level... look at Melo, Wade, and Bosh that came in with him.

Bro, this season he has been awful!
He's been way more in love with himself and celebrating his stats and highlight plays, even when they happen in losses.
You'd never catch MJ or Kobe celebrating a pass or a dunk after a loss.
It's annoying AF.
Well, kobe and MJ didn’t play in the social media era. (Kobe at the end, but you know what i mean)

And I don’t understand.....why follow him if you don’t like it .

Well, kobe and MJ didn’t play in the social media era. (Kobe at the end, but you know what i mean)

And I don’t understand.....why follow him if you don’t like it .

MJ and Kobe would never pat themselves on the back while their team lost, that has nothing to do with social media, has to do with their competitive spirit and how they were built. They wanted to be the best and win. Making a great dunk or flashy pass in a loss would never excite them, no matter what stage they were in their career.

So I can’t like Bron’s game and follow him if I don’t like the way he celebrates losses on social media? Pretty sure I don’t have to like every thing about him to watch and enjoy the way he plays basketball, and his shoes for that matter. He’s always been a bit conceded but he’s at a new level this season. I don’t remember him ever bragging about something he did when his team lost before. It’s awesome he shuts down social media come playoffs.

Anybody know anywhere that got the cereals in size 13 for retail? Any help would be great! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom