*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Only got 7 min, hoping for the best tomorrow on Griff's and Deions, if not, StockX for one of them. Hope Chi-Town don't care for these as much

colors are alright. could have been worse if they went with a 1st games cw. or i could be wrong tho

AZG 15s might be my least favorite yet. Toss up between these and the South Beaches.

Understandably, it's still a basketball shoe at its core, but don't think the XV is the best canvas to get experimental with.

Last edited:
MJ and Kobe would never pat themselves on the back while their team lost, that has nothing to do with social media, has to do with their competitive spirit and how they were built. They wanted to be the best and win. Making a great dunk or flashy pass in a loss would never excite them, no matter what stage they were in their career.

So I can’t like Bron’s game and follow him if I don’t like the way he celebrates losses on social media? Pretty sure I don’t have to like every thing about him to watch and enjoy the way he plays basketball, and his shoes for that matter. He’s always been a bit conceded but he’s at a new level this season. I don’t remember him ever bragging about something he did when his team lost before. It’s awesome he shuts down social media come playoffs.
You sound like a scorned lover ****

How do you guys generally feel hooping in these 15's? I hear they can be a bit unstable. Thinking of getting my first pair.

@tigo0240 I just saw what you went through these past 24 hours. My thoughts and prayers go out to your mom and your family. I am relieved to hear to she is doing better. I wish her a quick and full recovery :emoji_pray: We are here for you bro...

MJ and Kobe would never pat themselves on the back while their team lost, that has nothing to do with social media, has to do with their competitive spirit and how they were built. They wanted to be the best and win. Making a great dunk or flashy pass in a loss would never excite them, no matter what stage they were in their career.

So I can’t like Bron’s game and follow him if I don’t like the way he celebrates losses on social media? Pretty sure I don’t have to like every thing about him to watch and enjoy the way he plays basketball, and his shoes for that matter. He’s always been a bit conceded but he’s at a new level this season. I don’t remember him ever bragging about something he did when his team lost before. It’s awesome he shuts down social media come playoffs.

Bron is definitely wired differently from Kobe and MJ. They were so hyper focused on winning, nothing else mattered. I think with Bron, he needed to check the box on winning championships, but now that’s secondary to self promotion. He needs to subliminally tell people that even if his titles fall way short of MJ/Kobe’s accomplishments, it’s no fault of his and he can still be considered the goat. I can see why he’d be frustrated by working under Gilbert and competing with a supporting cast that’s not built for a championship. MJ/Kobe didn’t play vs super teams - they had the super teams. With those cats their agenda was clear, everything was about winning. With Bron it just feels like he’s trying to play chess, all his moves have a second and third reason behind em and he’s just as focused on winning as he is post career and off court stuff.

Ghosts and Rose Gold Kiths, why exactly does that matter to you?

Don't recall you having more than a couple pair either.

Last edited:
Mj and kobe werent as talented as lebron tho

6v2qmofhfp8y.gif

Back
Top Bottom