*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Ghosts and Rose Gold Kiths, why exactly does that matter to you?

Don't recall you having more than a couple pair either.

Really don't understand why your corny *** always throwing subliminal shots at me in every thread
You aight ?

i'm just trying to get back to the shoes and asking what pairs do you have

and i think i've only seen you in one other thread, so i think you have me mistaken for somebody else lol

I wonder if there will be any more high few.

Bron might switch up to those new soldiers come playoffs

Last edited:
3 points.

I said more "talented"

I think talent is the best word usage.

Lebron is a freak of nature physically the same way Shaq was. He's 6'8 and around 240. Now combine that with amazing speed and fluidity. The NBA hasn't seen that at his size.

Mj and kobe werent as talented as lebron tho
You was joking right? cause only a crackhead would say LeBron is more talented or a better player than Kobe or The Goat.
People keep comparing LeBron to them, makes no sense when lebron gets 5 or more championships with the same team only then can they can be compared

You was joking right? cause only a crackhead would say LeBron is more talented or a better player than Kobe or The Goat.
People keep comparing LeBron to them, makes no sense when lebron gets 5 or more championships with the same team only then can they can be compared
U sound like the crackhead

Super team lmao
IMG_20180406_083114.jpg

To be real.. if we are talking about which LW's are the best even with pairs that were Lebron only.. the Waffles are #1 in my book. I was heavily disappointed they didn't drop those man. But casually the Griffs are still better than them.

is stockx pretty safe and legit? Ive never used and dont want any fakes.

recently bought the lebron xv mowabb, but had an issue with putting in extra info for the shipping address, exchanged emails back and forth between me and the support staff, got it fixed. got the shoes pretty quickly considering they're only the middle man, but their support is quick in my book, def legit.

I def need those Griffey’s. I really want just 1 LeBron 15, it’s either gonna be these at retail or hopefully on slightly above, or ashes on sale lol. Those are the only 2 colorways I really like.

Back
Top Bottom