*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

CE6D8F11-91D7-4D2D-999D-3660896F4B08.jpeg

6836800F-D98C-45DB-B092-17D824129F78.jpeg
How’d you get them wines? And what size are they?

10.5.. copped from Ebay back when we first heard of the Asia RD. Got a decent price. These things are like the Crown Jewel of the 15. And they are getting hard to find at this point.

That’s dope. Yea they have basically dried up. I can’t find a size 12 anywhere. Looked if eBay, goat, stockx, flight club, and nothing. I agree the wines are the best cw of the 15s. Idk why they didn’t have a wider release. Oh well.

That’s dope. Yea they have basically dried up. I can’t find a size 12 anywhere. Looked if eBay, goat, stockx, flight club, and nothing. I agree the wines are the best cw of the 15s. Idk why they didn’t have a wider release. Oh well.

Yeah, I'm glad I jumped on them when I did because theyre really hard to find since they only dropped in Asia.

Yeah, I'm glad I jumped on them when I did because theyre really hard to find since they only dropped in Asia.

Agree 100%...thankful I got a sz 12 as soon as they popped up originally. Didn’t want to get left out with Nike not releasing stateside. Definitely Top 3 Bron 15 for me

Back
Top Bottom