*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

What don’t you guys like about the lows? They look identical to the mids. Heard they perform well on court too.

What don’t you guys like about the lows? They look identical to the mids. Heard they perform well on court too.

They look like grandpa shoes to me.

Maybe it’s the “takedown” look of the air bubble from full length/segmented to just the heel but it looks like a wack takedown model

Need to see a pair of lows with a black midsole, or something other than white.

I went HAM on the XI lows, XII-XIII fit funny, and the XIV low was probably the worst low I've ever seen in this line.

the original pics for the lows were an all black model..i dont think they are coming out its been so long

XI lows were tough... Chinas, cramp pack lows, acid lions, Floridians :nthat:

Yup. But you didn't mention these which were fire too

NIKE_AIR_MAX_LEBRON_XI_LOW_INDEPENDENCE_DAY_642849-614.jpg

nike-lebron-11-low-sprite-01.jpg

[QUOTE="206to813, post: 29943826, member: 148269"}

Maybe it’s the “takedown” look of the air bubble from full length/segmented to just the heel but it looks like a wack takedown model[/QUOTE]

That's what it is to me, the entire midsole takes away from the shoe.

There’s a Complex article about Nike bringing hype back to the LeBron 15. Here’s an excerpt:

Making sure the 15 was a strong shoe was important for Nike. But Petrie didn’t let the lack of success with his past four sneakers affect his current work with James. “I came from NikeTalk. I got O.G. thick skin from getting flamed or roasted on a message board,” he says.

:lol:

There’s a Complex article about Nike bringing hype back to the LeBron 15. Here’s an excerpt:

Making sure the 15 was a strong shoe was important for Nike. But Petrie didn’t let the lack of success with his past four sneakers affect his current work with James. “I came from NikeTalk. I got O.G. thick skin from getting flamed or roasted on a message board,” he says.

Petrie was molded by NikeTalk, word to Bane.

200.gif

Alumni! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom