*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Get a job at Footlocker like I did. Best decission I ever made. Discounts on shoes and laces plus the free stuff I take.
The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Damn you guys make $250 sound like $1000 :lol:

There’s plenty of kicks that have been in that $2-250 range over the years lol.

Damn you guys make $250 sound like $1000 :lol:

There’s plenty of kicks that have been in that $2-250 range over the years lol.

A lot of dudes are buying 4 or 5 pairs a month so i understand why people cringe at that $250 tag

most are still gonna buy tho

I don't think I've ever been so thankful to have a sneaker forum AND playoff basketball before, to keep my mind occupied :lol:

Mom had a 9-hour surgery yesterday and they successfully removed a benign brain tumor the size of a plum. She's in rough shape but has her vision and memory intact. She'll continue to recover until they can evaluate cognitive and physical abilities and if everything goes well we should have her home early next week.

Thanks to everyone for letting me use this thread as a surrogate for venting, and thank you all for the well wishes. It's not over but we cleared the biggest hurdle. :nthat:

Tried on 15 both high and low today at Footlocker. Can't believe a 8.5 fits me perfectly. For comparison, I had to wear 9.5 for Kobe NXT and Kyrie 3, 9 for Hyperdunk React... What the heck is Nike messing with its sizes.... About the 15 low, they look pretty sleak and handsome! Bit high to the ground but should be nice to ball in. When do they go on sale?

Back
Top Bottom