*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Yea I finally took a month off it felt good to do.. I didn’t save as much as planned but still a decent amount..I guess when I’m not spending all my money on shoes other things seem to come up

Got these for only 100 bones

First lebrons since the cool gray 2s back in the day

Freaking love em man

B1A1A68A-A460-40E8-A9AC-36C16387F1FC.jpeg

Ok lebronites 1 more photoshop please :blush: can anyone photoshop a griffey1 strap on to the lebron xv griffey, I'm just curious

Copped the horsemens on the champs sale.

Thinkin i need the bhms and hollywoods too now. Lol

58177E2D-40FB-4015-A325-D1AB9C5115DF.png
Have you guys seen these? They are wear test samples and I love the color way. The burgundy with the black with the icy outsole is killer.

How it’s a simple color way that I think looks awesome
Its a simple CW that looks wack to me. If you think its awesome cool but they trash to me. I say limited edition sneaker hype because for the most part if,its some limited edition sneaker cats always like its awesome when most times the sneaks are type regular. These definitely fit the type regular billing. I think a few widely available colors kill these.

did they ever drop these in the wine colorway?

i seen a couple on ebay but not sure if they’re fake, i don’t see them on goat or stockx and google search says they were slated for a fall 17 release

did they ever drop these in the wine colorway?

i seen a couple on ebay but not sure if they’re fake, i don’t see them on goat or stockx and google search says they were slated for a fall 17 release

They did, it was an Asia exclusive release if I'm not mistaken.

Not that there nice at all, but anyone notice the white/red lows? Was it even an official release? Just seen a size run in stockX.

Back
Top Bottom