*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

20180623134610.jpg

Grabbed a pair of US9 lows my normal size, put them on and had a casual 30min shooting session. Felt much better than having them sized down. During hard cut I could still feel some slight movement inside the shoes but overall really comfy. I hope they continue to perform great as broken in further.

Those look alright, if they drop below $100 I might grab one. I really don't like the pink accent for the lace loops, though.

The later release lows are $135 on NDC need them to drop to $100 then I'll scoop the ashes low when they have clearance code.

Best price on the Black/Golds?

120 with 20% off. Or wait till NDC offers discount code which can be applied to the current 135 price. But might be a little slim in chances.

I bought mine at 119 tax incl. with a 25% off code at Footlocker.

120 with 20% off. Or wait till NDC offers discount code which can be applied to the current 135 price. But might be a little slim in chances.

Maybe, do really like the shoe and the colorway. Once broken in, it's a really comfortable shoe.

Maybe, do really like the shoe and the colorway. Once broken in, it's a really comfortable shoe.

I also wonder how it performs differently once broken in. The sole is a bit stiff now at the beginning and the lockdown isn’t really the best. When I make hard cuts or stops I can feel my feet moving inside. Do you know if that improves as the sole broken in?

Only got 3 wears out of it before I sold it for money. Extracurricular activities.

Haven't played competitive basketball recreationally in a long time, so I don't know. Most shoes I buy are for style or form of expression.

Nikes promo code policy is annoying, can't use my 20% off coupon for any of the lows. Have had it for months and it's useless for anything good. No idea how they go about deciding what the codes can be used for.

Edit: Scratch that, chatted with a Nike rep who gave me 20% without using the code and free next day shipping

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom