*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Apparently the SB/Yeezy colorway is called Flight Pack so there might be other sigs with it. Nike decides till now to finally make an eye catching colorway of the 15's :lol:

Nikes promo code policy is annoying, can't use my 20% off coupon for any of the lows. Have had it for months and it's useless for anything good. No idea how they go about deciding what the codes can be used for.

Edit: Scratch that, chatted with a Nike rep who gave me 20% without using the code and free next day shipping

It’s really annoying. My birthday coupon works on nothing nice. Smh.

Nikes promo code policy is annoying, can't use my 20% off coupon for any of the lows. Have had it for months and it's useless for anything good. No idea how they go about deciding what the codes can be used for.

Edit: Scratch that, chatted with a Nike rep who gave me 20% without using the code and free next day shipping

What’s that code I wonder lol

20180625_023104.jpg

The 2 pairs of XV that were waiting for me while i was in Kuwait, Whiteout Lows(not for long) and Lebron Swingman Griffey's, lace locked and lace swapped. Incase you think im slipping bcuz i lace swap and lace lock 90% of my Lebron's.....
20180625_023634.jpg

Teaser.....:nerd:

20180625_023104.jpg

The 2 pairs of XV that were waiting for me while i was in Kuwait, Whiteout Lows(not for long) and Lebron Swingman Griffey's, lace locked and lace swapped. Incase you think im slipping bcuz i lace swap and lace lock 90% of my Lebron's.....
20180625_023634.jpg

Teaser.....:nerd:

I look forward to see what you do with them.

Back
Top Bottom