*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

what stores will be selling the all black lows tomorrow?

Don't think those are dropping on the 30th, only the blue joints.

I know the Kyrie 4 Triple Black are dropping July 14th, so my guess the LeBrons will drop that same day.

I cannot stand yellow and purple sneakers smh

Hopefully they continue the weird 1st sig cw trend

I'm in total disbelief bcuz what other star is going with George staying put, Jordan going to Dallas, Leanord will cost him all the young talent there, it was a stupid move imho i thought for sure boston or clev

I'm in total disbelief bcuz what other star is going with George staying put, Jordan going to Dallas, Leanord will cost him all the young talent there, it was a stupid move imho i thought for sure boston or clev

I’m in disbelief because, if a guy you’re trying to be better than, that has a legacy there...why go play there? I get the Hollywood and wanting to settle down but damn. Unless his quest for further cementing his legacy is over, that’d be like going to Chicago to win more accolades. Get your own homegrown especially if you’re already in the conversation with the greats.

I’m in disbelief because, if a guy you’re trying to be better than, that has a legacy there...why go play there? I get the Hollywood and wanting to settle down but damn. Unless his quest for further cementing his legacy is over, that’d be like going to Chicago to win more accolades. Get your own homegrown especially if you’re already in the conversation with the greats.
Yeah he said he cares more about living in a nice place with his family than winning at this point

Trying? Bron has been ahead of Kobe on the all time list for a while now...

Trying? Bron has been ahead of Kobe on the all time list for a while now...
Agree to disagree....

Kobe won 2 championships without shaq and didn't have to hand pick his own team to do it like Bron did in MIA and Cavs....

8C45D2CF-8A2A-4E6F-8858-2D6F5129D2F2.jpeg

If they trade some 1st round picks Ingram and Kuzma the Lakers would still have a lot of talent.

Back
Top Bottom