*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

B7E46522-2955-45F0-B78A-421A2CFB43CE.jpeg
Just got my Griffey’s in from stockx. :sick:

Ink cleaned up somewhat with nail polish remover but its still there. Debating keeping them with a partial refund or just send them back.

I'd return them if you paid a premium tbh; they should know better than to toss a packing slip or anything with ink directly on top of the shoes. :smh:

A8EEB4BA-6362-4852-800C-746F0F8226E1.jpeg
Best I could do cleaning it. Paid $295

I would place a complaint since it's not what you expected.

If it was me it will annoy the hell out of me.. Paying 295 and has imperfections.

Best is get a discount and worst is return them.

A8EEB4BA-6362-4852-800C-746F0F8226E1.jpeg
Best I could do cleaning it. Paid $295

lewi1913 lewi1913 I'd return them personally. Wait till the Lebron XVI limited 'ish drops and I'll guarantee you that there'll be DS pairs of these for sale for $195 or less.

The ink unfortunately has been etched into the foam midsole.

If it can be cleaned up with something stronger (acetone?) I'd get a partial refund. If there is a better price out there then by all means return and get it that pair.

If it can be cleaned up with something stronger (acetone?) I'd get a partial refund. If there is a better price out there then by all means return and get it that pair.

Truth of the matter is that he really shouldn't have to clean up the pair based on what he paid, it ain't the outlet hash wall special.

I tried to use alcohol to clean it and that did nothing. Then nail polish remover. Its nearly gone but I can still see it slightly. And the remover smoothed out the texture that should have been there. Pretty annoying to get a pair like this.

Man, I'd be pissed if that was my pair. Definitely a return at that price.

Side note: Red diamond turfs arriving today. I'm torn on whether or not to pick up the orange box to complete the LeBron Watch set. Clean shoe but I just can't see myself getting a lot of wears out of that pair.

I'm passing on the white Deion pair, even though it bothers me to not have the whole pack...

I tried to use alcohol to clean it and that did nothing. Then nail polish remover. Its nearly gone but I can still see it slightly. And the remover smoothed out the texture that should have been there. Pretty annoying to get a pair like this.

Props for nearly getting that flaw out, honestly I hate doing any cleaning with nail polish remover or alcohol....It always backfires on me and ill end up damaging the pair more. I either let the flaw be or send them back and find a new pair. I'm terrible at trying to fix anything it ends up worse lol.

lewi1913 lewi1913 Based on your recent photos I'm guessing that you're keeping the shoes right? 'Cos I can see StockX giving you problems for 'fixing' their mistake.

lewi1913 lewi1913 Based on your recent photos I'm guessing that you're keeping the shoes right? 'Cos I can see StockX giving you problems for 'fixing' their mistake.

I'm waiting on their reply. If they get mad at that, then they have some mental issues. Not sure if I will keep or not, I'll just tell them I tried to wash it off, which is true.

Back
Top Bottom