*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

IMG_20180822_203504_834.jpg

My 10prs, thinking maybe 2 more, sb and wDTs but if not I'm satisfied with what i got, all have custom roaring lace locks too, minus the stained glass, i have yet to figure out how to make it work with no laces

I'm trying to decide which style lace locks i should go with in the icons, the old style since the shoe is based on the older models or the roaring lace lock bcuz its cooler

Just posted this in 16. I wouldn’t do that given how tight the toe box is. Length is good in my true 9.5 but I may try to trade for 10 or maybe eventually buy it since they’re not that comfortable for full day wear. My big toes get cramped and even got a little numb the other day...

Just posted this in 16. I wouldn’t do that given how tight the toe box is. Length is good in my true 9.5 but I may try to trade for 10 or maybe eventually buy it since they’re not that comfortable for full day wear. My big toes get cramped and even got a little numb the other day...

crazy question, what type of socks are you wearing with them

are you referring to the John Elliott's?

I am. Wore the JE socks one day and and some uniqlo socks another day. JE socks were thicker but there wasn’t much difference. Can’t wear super thin, ankle socks with that shoe.

are the John Elliotts TTS? got a seller but it's half size down and I'm wide foot

Those shoes run the Lebron VIII mid & outsole which was the first of several models to fit about 0.5 size too small right up until the XII. If anything you'd probably have to go a 0.5 size up.

hardwood classics are underrated. Saw em at my footlocker yesterday and they were actually my favorite from the ones they had there

Man those should've released

or the 15s should've been embroidered like this, i mean they did it for his king pair and for the equality pairs so it's not like it was impossible, i would've even paid a bit more for them since the kith embroidery cost

Were the black/gold hard to get when they dropped?

no, tbh all the colors were available about the time the graffiti dropped and then it was like they were all gone the next day, all 3 black colors, the city, pretty much everything before the graffitis

Back
Top Bottom