*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Footaction had graffiti and another for $100, i was talking to my wife and she was like you should just do a stencil and spray the words on it, to make it
nike-lebron-8-v2-graffiti-summary.jpg

What was the other colorway for $100?

For my defective StockX Griffeys, they offered me $20 off my next order, or to return them. What a bunch of D bags.
I never really had problems with stockx except for the time I tried selling my DS 2006 mars 4s with wrinkled leather on the medial side that was possibly from moisture. They sent it back saying it was a manufacture defect and they couldn't sell it and sent it back in a busted box, also ruining my box on the side smh.

I never really had problems with stockx except for the time I tried selling my DS 2006 mars 4s with wrinkled leather on the medial side that was possibly from moisture. They sent it back saying it was a manufacture defect and they couldn't sell it and sent it back in a busted box, also ruining my box on the side smh.

The 2006 'Mars' & 'Military' IVs are easily top 10 all time, worst quality JB retros and there's been an 'ish ton of them since '06. Pretty sure it wasn't the moisture that did in that horrid plastic leather.

The 2006 'Mars' & 'Military' IVs are easily top 10 all time, worst quality JB retros and there's been an 'ish ton of them since '06. Pretty sure it wasn't the moisture that did in that horrid plastic leather.
Yeah it was probably the fact that it was sitting in an awkward position for 10+ years. I honestly forgot I had them. I was sitting in the back of my closet and I was willing to just sell it for retail.

I bought every Lebron 1-8 on the first day of release and didn’t buy the 9-14 and finally bought a pair of 15s.
I was really turned off by the way Nike started making different verisons of the 8s then really finished when the elite versions started coming out.

I’m interested in the cushion on the Lebron 16s. React foam is really light so if that’s the only cushion used in these it will probably be the lightest Lebrons ever made.

I bought every Lebron 1-8 on the first day of release and didn’t buy the 9-14 and finally bought a pair of 15s.
I was really turned off by the way Nike started making different verisons of the 8s then really finished when the elite versions started coming out.

I’m interested in the cushion on the Lebron 16s. React foam is really light so if that’s the only cushion used in these it will probably be the lightest Lebrons ever made.
It has zoom and air max combo like the 15s. Not sure if they're putting in react too tho.

Where do you guys see the Kith LeBron that just dropped settling at? Looked like everyone was asking for 1k+ initially but since it has dropped to the $800-900 range. I'm super salty I wasn't able to cop, I hate paying resell but I may consider for these but prices going up and down is always a gamble on Stockx. It's like you gotta find the right sweet spot to get the best price in terms of timing. Any thoughts?

Mannn those suit of armor joints are so cold. The all black just has that stealth look to me that I like a lot.

Back
Top Bottom