*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

So...the shoes are releasing again tomorrow online too?!
Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 11.31.39 AM.png

Yesssss! I'm on it

Hope the 15s are easy to grab like the kith Pippin 1s were... Or they brick and they're easily attainable on the resale market

Yesssss! I'm on it

Hope the 15s are easy to grab like the kith Pippin 1s were... Or they brick and they're easily attainable on the resale market

highly unlikely, look at the black lifestlye and the white performance pairs, ie the colored ones and you'd be disappointed with your hopes

Been reading on it, seems like a lot of people (including myself) are confused with Kith's Post. they made it sound like the Lebron shoe will be available online tomorrow and all Kith Stores. But at the same time, some people are now saying it's just the track suit tomorrow for all Kith and the Shoes are still Kith LA only exclusively. If this is true, it's a good time to take advantage of the significant dropped resell prices online cause it dipped hard after the announcement. But who knows maybe it will be online and in every Kith Store. There's going to be some salty buyers who bought high on the initial drop or some salty sellers who are selling way lower now thinking its an all out release depending which way this Post really means. Any one can confirm further details?

Been reading on it, seems like a lot of people (including myself) are confused with Kith's Post. they made it sound like the Lebron shoe will be available online tomorrow and all Kith Stores. But at the same time, some people are now saying it's just the track suit tomorrow for all Kith and the Shoes are still Kith LA only exclusively. If this is true, it's a good time to take advantage of the significant dropped resell prices online cause it dipped hard after the announcement. But who knows maybe it will be online and in every Kith Store. There's going to be some salty buyers who bought high on the initial drop or some salty sellers who are selling way lower now thinking its an all out release depending which way this Post really means. Any one can confirm further details?

Depending on how you read their post you could even guess they're selling a bundle, with the tracksuit and shoes.

I don't know if the shoes are dropping online or not, but I start work at 12 so I'll definitely try at 11.

Any Europeans receive this on an email about the new Lakers jerseys, suggests we might get some decent drops, with LeBron being in Europe this weekend too...?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180831-090509.png
    Screenshot_20180831-090509.png
    350.7 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom