*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Mannn those suit of armor joints are so cold. The all black just has that stealth look to me that I like a lot.

what's crazy is they used a diff color black for the embroidery, it pops and is noticeable in the sun, i guess that's why they came with the 3m laces although the shoe itself is not 3m

29C8B918-F302-433F-B107-082EE8E53F66.jpeg

Closing Ceremony

:wow: Wow those things look majestic as ****.

Is that zipper only for show or can you actually unzip it?

you can unzip them, at first i was wearing them one zipped and one unzipped but i decided they look better zipped
nike-lebron-15-gr-kith-floral-1-01.jpg

Oh yeah, they definitely look better zipped up. Damn, wish I was on top of that Kithstrike couple days ago :sick: But then again, probably wouldn't have been able to hit on my phone since it's a lot faster on my desktop. Heard them things were gone in under a minute. I would've been fumbling trying to enter my card info into my phone :lol:

Facts.
Yall think them prices will come down tho? :nerd:

If they're like the other floral pattern Kiths, then they'll briefly dip and then skyrocket. My fear is that the dip for these will still be $500-700 though. A few years down the line they might be cheaper, but that's a crapshoot.

I will not pay resale. I will not pay resale. I will not pay resale. I will not...

lol.....im so tempted to take that route. I really want these, it's just so hard to predict when's the best time to buy. Right now it seems like its hovering around $800ish for most sizes, I mean could it possibly really go as low as $500? I'm thinking 700ish at the lowest maybe? Part of me wants to put a bid in and cop before it sky rockets up 1k+. but the problem is ill be salty to cop now only for it to dip to 500-600 or vice versa by not copping now and it goes up 1k+. It's always a gamble!

If they're like the other floral pattern Kiths, then they'll briefly dip and then skyrocket. My fear is that the dip for these will still be $500-700 though. A few years down the line they might be cheaper, but that's a crapshoot.

Makes it worse for me because I wear a 13

Did those release recently or are these resale pickups? I hated the fact they switched to the high top strap release for the black pair

Back
Top Bottom