*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Those 14s were bad but do you remember these?
nike-lebron-10-low-gr-watermelon-3-08.jpg

There has never been a more universally hated low

YIKES! :sick:

I exaggerated a bit. Forgot about Floridian 10 lows.

The watermelons, easters, etc

I meant more in terms of overall look and colorways

I think you meant 11's. Those were hideous

No, 14>10 and its not even close, yall wasnt buying them bulky exposed flywire pieces of garbage and they made one colorway they was sought after bcuz of the limited tag of chapionship 2pk, but heck half the people was selling off the lows to off set the pack bcuz all they wanted was the mid

No, 14>10 and its not even close, yall wasnt buying them bulky exposed flywire pieces of garbage and they made one colorway they was sought after bcuz of the limited tag of chapionship 2pk, but heck half the people was selling off the lows to off set the pack bcuz all they wanted was the mid
IMO 10's had better colorways. Champ pack as you said, Reptiles...and that's pretty much it :lol:

14 lows didn't have one great colorway. The USA's had the weird glow sole which ruined them

My bad. Meant 9’s.

C5A32063-0CCC-495D-BAB9-33E41F676ED9.jpeg

8, 11-13, 15 have been great transitions, not sure what happened with the X but nike was mad disrespectful for those, the 14s did have a few nice pieces but nothing for me, i def need that 15 up there, still want a few 11s, 12s and 13s

Nah people jumped on these
http://*************.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Nike-LeBron-14-Low-Pastel-Pink-Mint.png
The tripple black was bought by some and that weird olive green and red i seen a lot of, the rest are still on shelves as we speak

If those were "Limited" everyone would be creaming on themselves :rofl:

ain't that the truth, that's why the Champion low x and reptiles moved, wording made them look better in a lot of people's eyes, not mine though, they might be polished turds but still turds none the less

There’s never been a good LeBron low lol

giphy.gif

:lol:

8 lows? Looked just like the 8's in low form. Miami nights, solar reds, sprites, cool greys

the 10s idk what they was going for but they're the only ones that don't look the mid with the exception of the 11 low being based on the elite instead of the regular model, oh and the 7s second low model are kinda funky, i think they're in the running with the 10s and 14s for ugliest low model
nike-air-max-lebron-7-low-xx-rumor-pack-1-01.jpg

:sick: compared to
NAMLBJVIILowDunkman1.jpg

how do you make to different low models :smh:

Well....looks like StockX prices are dopping after the Kith LA release announcement. Last Sold price in my size couple minutes ago is $660. And....I cant believe I was ready to pull the trigger when it was like 800-900 lol.

The drawing is up right now until 3PM tomorrow for KITH LA. If I wasn't super busy this weekend and entered and won I'd fly out for them. They're such a nice pair, and I've got all these miles racked up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom