*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Also looking for the lows <$100.
I’m in the San Diego area (Carlsbad, Viejas, Ysdrio, San Clemente outlets relatively close)

Saw the Hollywood’s for $140 in Mebane. If I didn’t purchase them initially, $98 with F&F wouldn’t have been bad at all.

Missed out on the "not for resale" ( big surprise lol! ) so i just copped the red diamond turf off footlocker as a consolation prize....besides i needed at least 1 lebron 15 to add to the collection!!

Screenshot_20181111-183106_Instagram.jpg 1 of 1
Screenshot_20181111-181844_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20181111-181839_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Missed out on the "not for resale" ( big surprise lol! ) so i just copped the red diamond turf off footlocker as a consolation prize....besides i needed at least 1 lebron 15 to add to the collection!!
I paid more for the red diamond turf when they came out for the Lebron watch. I remember thinking these are nice and will be hard to get.

White laces on a black shoe is always a pass for me.

Side note...I’m getting itchy for Diamond Turfs now.

There's a pic out there with MJ wearing the Metallics with white laces, probably modeled after that. I'm liking them 15's though.

Nah, those are dope. I don't care how much they resemble the actual Jordan V, it's just a tribute PE. What is dope is the all-black 15 with the matte black sole and bubble.

yeah that's a crappy if not the crappiest homage they did, there's so much more that would need to be done to make this a good look

Back
Top Bottom