*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

greekgator greekgator goat is as legit as Stockx. I’ve had no issues with them in the past. As for Turn around, I’d say about the same as stockx too. I’ve alwasy found that it depends where shoe is coming from and where it’s going. They are more east coast based.
Thank you sir, good to know. I'm on the East coast so hopefully I receive sooner than later.

Just curious if anyone else has had smooth eexperiences with Goat?

Loving these shoes, I have a couple more to pick up for the complete set. The 49ers in white with the strap, the orange box, and one more.

Loving these shoes, I have a couple more to pick up for the complete set. The 49ers in white with the strap, the orange box, and one more.
Yea...the 15 is amazing. Nike really hit a home run with it. I just need to track down the fruity pebbles and I'm good...I think lol

Yeah man, I got on board late. But the lows have took over my #1 bball shoe now.

Are the mids the same? I got the graffiti I may go for more

F5FF3789-AE10-4D63-A665-B62DE28C242F.jpeg

Finally got these in. $160 off stockx.

F5FF3789-AE10-4D63-A665-B62DE28C242F.jpeg

Finally got these in. $160 off stockx.
I just took these out of the box for New Years. I was going to spell out Happy New Years with all the shoes I picked up last year. These, pink, Griffey, white one's, and some more I believe. NICE steal DAMN.

The red deions are nice. Anyone try cutting the strap off? Is it the exact same design as the other 15s under the straps?

The red deions are nice. Anyone try cutting the strap off? Is it the exact same design as the other 15s under the straps?

You mean as far as the upper having that raised diamond shape in the knit across it? Yeah

Considered cutting mine off as they feel tighter than my other 15s but I just took the insole out

so far BEST Lebron shoeline to ball imo....

Agreed. Normally, I rock the Lebrons for casual wear but played in the Hollywood’s last week and running up and down the court felt amazing...had me thinking why isn’t there a running shoe/trail shoe made of battleknit or similar. :lol: Comfort is insane.

so far BEST Lebron shoeline to ball imo....

Agreed. Normally, I rock the Lebrons for casual wear but played in the Hollywood’s last week and running up and down the court felt amazing...had me thinking why isn’t there a running shoe/trail shoe made of battleknit or similar. :lol: Comfort is insane.
gonna have to respectfully disagree here...
im actually gonna retire the 15

alot of ankle rolling in these. even on the smallest of movements. super unstable for me.

will just rock casually

i was thinking about the outrigger issue and i never had any other problems with shoes with minimal or no outrigger. for me personally is how thick the midsole is on the XV mids, my footwork got a little lazy and dragged the shoe while pushing out laterally and that's when i get caught, not enough to fall but definitely slowed me enough to lose the guy i'm guarding. but for some odd reason i switch shoes halfway thru a session from the BYW X to the XV lows and it didn't require time to adjust to the midsoles....weird

Solid colorway man.!

I got the City series and the Graffiti (posted above) off one of my good friends. Now after 1 wear they are super tight on my feet I play to cop a half size up!!!

If anyone wants sz 11 of those for the low low hmu. @unclejay614 get at meee

Just helping out members mods.

Back
Top Bottom