*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

C16703CF-AB69-467F-A9CB-9A31F13AFFEB.jpeg
Any outlets still have any 15 left ???

Scooped the lows for $110 from my local outlet yesterday. I’m certain they waited after Black Friday to put these out because it seemed there was full size and then some on the shelf.

Anyone know of anywhere I could grab the City Series without paying through the roof? Lowest ask on StockX in my size is £274. Knew I should have grabbed them off NDC EU on sale ages ago but just never pulled the trigger.

I have those too they are my only 15s. Not a fan of wearing them so far but I'll reserve my judgement until I break them in

Just scooped a pair of the BHM from Undefeated for $121 shipped! They still have good sizes if anyone is looking for these..

Got shipping confirmation from Undefeated. Nice steal @ $111.

Now if I can just track down the HC and Mowabb in a 10.5...

Anyone know a good spot I can scoop the HWC, Mowabb, and Ghost by not paying SG or FC crazy prices? 10.5 is so hard to find for some reason...

I’m in the DFW area so there’s a bunch around me plus consignment shops. Have you checked GOAT? Can you fit a 10 or 11 in the 15s because those trend lower than a 10.5
Yea, unfortunately GOAT isn't that cheap either and a 10.5 new in those shoes are hard to find. 11 is too big I actually tried it on before way too much room in the toe box and a 10 would def be too small width wise cause I have a semi wide foot. Even 10.5 fits a little odd but still works.

Bit the bullet and ordered a pair of the Mowabb off Goat for $245 shipped. I can't find a pair on the Bay in 10.5 that isn't a fortune. FC and SG are well over $300 in that size. Anyone use Goat before? Is it legit? How quickly is the turnaround?

greekgator greekgator goat is as legit as Stockx. I’ve had no issues with them in the past. As for Turn around, I’d say about the same as stockx too. I’ve alwasy found that it depends where shoe is coming from and where it’s going. They are more east coast based.

Back
Top Bottom