*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I'm trying to pick up some of the DT 15s. Did anyone notice a better playing experience w the strap as opposed to the regular 15s?

Thanks yall!

These should’ve released.! Too dope.
2A46F716-682D-4411-B0E4-6B5884E3FB10.jpeg
6DA7B69A-FFF4-455B-98D7-3C842DC57CB4.jpeg
50E53D50-A4CB-4068-903B-ACFC91A76548.jpeg

I was looking at those the other day and they didn't even do a traditional black shoe. That would have been a dope option to release like they did the Infrared 17.

Lebron was wearing them tonight. Lakers lost though, so we won't be seeing any Lebron shoes anytime soon.

In terms of comfort IMO Lebron 15 was the best. The fit was great and they were nice to play in.

I have a pair of BHM that are pretty close to new. I only used them to ball in (on hardwood courts) a few times. I don't play much anymore so they have just been sitting for a while.

If anyone is interested drop me a PM, they are US11.5

In terms of comfort IMO Lebron 15 was the best. The fit was great and they were nice to play in.

I have a pair of BHM that are pretty close to new. I only used them to ball in (on hardwood courts) a few times. I don't play much anymore so they have just been sitting for a while.

If anyone is interested drop me a PM, they are US11.5
I think I have to agree. I find it odd that people find the 16s better though. for me, the 16s felt like bricks.

16's were more stable, so yeah because of that alone I think they were a little better for ball.

I enjoyed playing in both though.

I loved the 15s and then rolled my ankle real bad in those. If they just had an outrigger they would be one of the GOAT hoops shoes out lol.

16's were more stable, so yeah because of that alone I think they were a little better for ball.

I enjoyed playing in both though.
I think that's it. I believe the psi on the 15s were less compared to the 16. also, the midsole and outsole on the 16s were harder compared to the 15s which were soft. I did play carefully with the 15s but never played with my 16s other than using them casually, jog or for work. they were just quite bricky for balling to me. a fellow teammate of mine rolled his ankle on the 15s. just fortunate that it didn't happen with me.

Back
Top Bottom