*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Repped and Thank you for your big review dwoodactennis dwoodactennis - Thank you for your time and effort
I was looking forward for the cushioning after the NW IG post that Hall Of Fame level but to hear 3 persons confirming that the bounce is lackluster I am kind of Sad.

I'm a 5'6 Filipino baller - and I really love the bounce on the following hoop shoes
1. Soldier 9
2. Lebron 9 Elite
3. Lillard 2
4. Crazy Explosive 1
5. Jordan M11 and Jordan XXX1
12.JPG

11.JPG

I was hoping the XV will surpass all of them but I am broken hearted hearing this sad news on the cushioning

Repped and Thank you for your big review dwoodactennis dwoodactennis - Thank you for your time and effort
I was looking forward for the cushioning after the NW IG post that Hall Of Fame level but to hear 3 persons confirming that the bounce is lackluster I am kind of Sad.
I'm a 5'6 Filipino baller - and I really love the bounce on the following hoop shoes
1. Soldier 9
2. Lebron 9 Elite
3. Lillard 2
4. Crazy Explosive 1
I was hoping the XV will surpass all of them but I am broken hearted hearing this sad news on the cushioning

Thank you :nthat:

I'm with you, the Soldier 9 was a really great performance shoe, and could usually be had for under $100 which is great.

1. Soldier 9
2. Lebron 9 Elite
3. Lillard 2
4. Crazy Explosive 1
12.JPG

11.JPG

I'd still give the shoes a try if I were you, everyone's foot is different. I've heard good things about the cushioning so I'm still excited to get a pair.

Now about that Molten GG7X basketball, how do you like it? How's the grip? I just ordered one and wanted your thought on the ball. I had a GL7 in the past and I liked it but it was slippery.

I'd still give the shoes a try if I were you, everyone's foot is different. I've heard good things about the cushioning so I'm still excited to get a pair.
Now about that Molten GG7X basketball, how do you like it? How's the grip? I just ordered one and wanted your thought on the ball. I had a GL7 in the past and I liked it but it was slippery.

I'll wait and fit in the mall the XV but not a Day 1 cop with all the real people telling us not to keep our expectations high on the cushion , on the GG7X it's good when it is new specially indoors, but after I took it outdoor it became slippery, had to ball and beat it outdoor till the 1st coat became hairy and it became a great ball again.

But I really love the XV ASHES colorway and yes I have 3 Soldier IX

Rocking my Ghosts today and very happy with the comfort and look for casual wear. These ones won't be hitting the courts for me but I may try with the Ashes or one of the other pairs.

The knit upper is very comfortable and there is a good amount of support. I like this better than the last few lebron releases and don't even mind paying retail for this. Of course if i can get discount on these i'll be copping many pairs :smile:

Rocking my Ghosts today and very happy with the comfort and look for casual wear. These ones won't be hitting the courts for me but I may try with the Ashes or one of the other pairs.

The knit upper is very comfortable and there is a good amount of support. I like this better than the last few lebron releases and don't even mind paying retail for this. Of course if i can get discount on these i'll be copping many pairs :smile:
That's what I need is discount double check

So after the initial try on Tuesday, I checked out my pair yesterday. First, the size 9 box is frigging humongous! Anyway, they seem real comfortable, and I dig the flexibility. It's a great casual colorway, and looks like nothing else out there. I'll test them out on the court soon.

DSC06238.jpg

DSC06276.jpg

DSC06267.jpg

DSC06264.jpg

DSC06279.jpg

What I couldn't figure out Tuesday was why there was so much toe room in my left shoe. My left foot is a 9.5, so there should be less room in there compared to the right shoe. Well, I checked out my sizes, and it turns out my left shoe is a 9.5.

DSC06292.jpg

Either Nike flubbed up the order, or the FL employees took 'em out then mismatched the boxes. My left toe oftens hurt me after being in shoes all day, so this means I finally have something I can wear 24/7 with no worries. Super long, super wide, super snug, super comfort. It feels like I barely have a shoe on! :rofl:

These are the first LeBron’s in a long time that have strong casual appeal so I’d be surprised if they sat for long...

Word!! I hear ya. I definently understand about the forefoot zoom, seems like they did cut the bag short instead of really being full length, and damn were essentially the same height, I’m 6 2 and 195 lbs, I felt a bit more spring then you from the sounds of it but I have put about 12 hours in them this far. From the first wear until the most recent i definently have felt the midsole soften up a bit more.

Really appreciate everyone sharing their experiences with these. I'd be interested to hear what size shoes you guys wear and if you guys play more on your toes, land neutral or are heavy heel strikers. I'm convinced that our weight, shoe size, and how we move are important in how we experience shoes. I'm similar in size to sboux23 and dwood but I have small feet for my size and am a heavy heel striker. I really activate my cushioning (all those pounds get applied to a smaller shoe). Maybe I would like the cushioning more like sboux23? My buddy is similar in height to me but weighs only 10 lbs less, wears shoes 3 sizes bigger and plays on his toes. He and I have tried on the same shoes and experienced them VERY differently. Food for thought as we all try to process other people's experiences with performance footwear.

I thought the same thing trying on the ghosts. I was waiting on that KD9 spring and it wasn't there. Admittedly, in-store try on only, but they felt really... normal.

I love zoom when implemented well, so I really wanted the KD Xs and Lebron XVs to be special on the court. The KD Xs seem to need extensive break in to feel the zoom (haven't gotten there yet - argh) and then the rest of the shoe is only ok on the court (they do look great though). I will definitely get some XVs to try on the court, but I'm not in any hurry based on early reviews and available colorways (not excited by any of the initial releases).

And I’m over here struggling tryna find a pair at retail? Lol
Where do you live bro??

Toronto, ON, Canada.

Bear in mind that these joints are $275 CDN (taxes included) so it's only going to be early adopters and cats with disposable income racing out to get a pair. Most of us will wait till they get to $120-$140 CDN.

We have an update from our launch team and was advised that the time is yet to be announced, we know you are excited about the release, the best way is to follow @nikestore In twitter and stay tuned to SNKRS for the latest. Thank you! From a Nike rep about the LeBron 15 for iD so there is hope.

Sorry, but I got confirmation from a buddy (whose a very reliable source) at Nike that the 15 will not make it to Nike ID. Meant to post it on here a couple of days back. Sucks that it’s not happening for this model.

Really appreciate everyone sharing their experiences with these. I'd be interested to hear what size shoes you guys wear and if you guys play more on your toes, land neutral or are heavy heel strikers. I'm convinced that our weight, shoe size, and how we move are important in how we experience shoes. I'm similar in size to sboux23 and dwood but I have small feet for my size and am a heavy heel striker. I really activate my cushioning (all those pounds get applied to a smaller shoe). Maybe I would like the cushioning more like sboux23? My buddy is similar in height to me but weighs only 10 lbs less, wears shoes 3 sizes bigger and plays on his toes. He and I have tried on the same shoes and experienced them VERY differently. Food for thought as we all try to process other people's experiences with performance footwear.

I love zoom when implemented well, so I really wanted the KD Xs and Lebron XVs to be special on the court. The KD Xs seem to need extensive break in to feel the zoom (haven't gotten there yet - argh) and then the rest of the shoe is only ok on the court (they do look great though). I will definitely get some XVs to try on the court, but I'm not in any hurry based on early reviews and available colorways (not excited by any of the initial releases).
have you tried playing in an Adidas Boost shoe? For heel strikers, they're probably the greatest things casually and basketball wise.

Sorry, but I got confirmation from a buddy (whose a very reliable source) at Nike that the 15 will not make it to Nike ID. Meant to post it on here a couple of days back. Sucks that it’s not happening for this model.

Would've been interesting to see if Nike would allow cats to have text on the sneakers like James' opening day pair.

Back
Top Bottom