*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

IMG_4322.PNG

looks interesting

Wine colored with milky sole set to release in November according to Sneakernews. Hope y’all wallets are ready this holiday season.

Sorry if this has been 100% confirmed already, but do the Ashes Drop tomorrow or Saturday? I’m getting 2 different dates, all from reputable sites ... lol

Sorry if this has been 100% confirmed already, but do the Ashes Drop tomorrow or Saturday? I’m getting 2 different dates, all from reputable sites ... lol

Not sure about other sites, but NDC is dropping them on Saturday the 28th.

Whats the fit like? Im wide footed so thinking about staying at 13 or going up to a 14..unless they do 13.5

Whats the fit like? Im wide footed so thinking about staying at 13 or going up to a 14..unless they do 13.5

I don't think nike does 13.5 even online. Only adidas does that. I hope a 13 fits for me as well.

I don't have wide feet but as a fellow bigfooter I would say stick with your true size. These have plenty of give and ample toe room. My 14 fits perfectly for casual wear. A size up would absolutely ruin the fit and feel of the shoe.

Nike’s “LeBron Watch” Aims To Bring King James’ PEs To Consumers
46b96335785bd8d6c5f66e0397fb12f2
Sneaker News
19 hours ago

nike-releasing-lebron-15-pe-shoes.jpg

Among basketball fans and sneakerheads, Player Exclusive colorways have always been a key driver of demand for LeBron signature shoes. SMUs have existed since LeBron’s first Nike shoe, the Air Zoom Generation, but very rarely has a 1-of-1 issue for LeBron James been flipped into a retail release. All that is about to change with the Nike LeBron 15 as Nike confirms during Investor Day that these on-court PEs would eventually be available for sale.

According to Nike, “LeBron Watch will feature the best of LEBRON 15 PEs, and bring them directly to consumers the minute he steps on the court via SNKRS. And we will surprise and delight consumers by bringing back the most-voted product at the season’s end.”

This shakes up the classic “release date” procedures by giving consumers an incentive to not only pay (even more) attention to LeBron James, but also to engage with the SNKRS App in hopes of gaining access to what will likely be a limited issue release.

In other Investor Day news, Nike officially previewed the Air Max 270.
https://sneakernews.com/2017/10/26/nike-lebron-15-pe-shoe-release-lebron-watch-snkrs/

Back
Top Bottom